8

- In Taehyung's house -

8:21 pm
Narrator's P.O.V
Startled, Yn fumbles with the picture frame for a moment before carefully putting it back in it's original spot on the shelf and immediately turning around and bowing apologetically.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just.. I-"

"Just don't touch any of Mr. Kim's other personal belongings and I won't report you."

Yoongi said in a cold tone as he began to walk out the door, glancing back at Yn, she was staring at the floor. One part of Yoongi wanted to trust her but as soon as he remembered Areum, his face turned dark and the same cold expression was on his face.

Just as he was about to leave, he quickly mumbled;

"Please don't hurt Taehyung, he's been through enough already."

Then he slammed the door shut.

Yn mistakenly thought that Yoongi meant "Taeyung" and since she couldn't really decipher what Yoongi was saying, since he said it way too quick and way too quietly, all Yn heard was;

"Please don't hurt Taeyung."

Looking back at the photos on the shelves, Yn whispered;
"I promise I won't."

- 30 minutes later -

8:51 pm
Yn's P.O.V
After playing on my phone and watching videos, I laid down on the couch but then I immediately sat up when I heard crying...

Taeyung!

I quickly got up and ran towards Taeyung's room and without thinking, I just quickly open the door which seemed to be a good idea as Taeyung immediately hopped out of bed and ran towards me once he saw me.

I kneeled down as he ran into to me with his arms out stretched and he hugged me tightly while crying, hesitating I carefully wrap my arms around him, remembering the conversation from earlier, it seemed like Taehyung didn't want to be close with his son, well too late for that.

Carefully getting up, I walk out of Taeyung's room with him in my arms and walk towards the living room, I slowly sit down and start rocking Taeyung back and forth and that seems to calm him down for the most part.

As I gently rocked him back and forth, I whispered;

"It's okay Taeyungie.. I'm here.. Shhh... please stop crying sweetie.. it's okay.."

Thankfully my words were starting to comfort him as he starts to wipe away his tears and I heard his breathing soften. With his arms still wrapped around me, I tried to put him down next to me but to no avail as Taeyung only held into me even tighter while shaking his head.

After I stayed here rocking him back and forth again, I hesitantly ask;

"Taeyung.. did you have a nightmare?.."

Narrator's P.O.V
Taeyung immediately started  squirming and Yn carefully put him down then he quickly ran into his Appa's room.

"Taeyung! Taeyung, wait!"

But before Yn could reach him, Taeyung slammed the bedroom door shut and locked it.

He knows that was rude of him to do but he can't just tell Yn what his nightmare was about.