Kai Parker Smut - Anything You Want

Word Count- 4,300

Summary- Kai threatens to ran hell on Earth, but he makes an offer you have to accept.

Warnings: dubcon??? it's more of manipulation but just to be safe, mentions of exhibition, Kai being an asshole, oral (f and m receiving), vaginal sex, tiny bit of spanking, Y/N slaps Kai lmao

this is barely proofread too, so don't mind the mistakes

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own

*** Your outfit, but you are free to imagine your own. ***

Kai had been nothing but trouble for the last few weeks. You couldn't get rid of him no matter what. The killings were off the charts, and no matter what you or your friends did, he always found a way to come back. 

Right now you're at the Salvatore house, surrounded by all of your friends and the one person that has made your life a living hell. He had trapped you all in the living room and was threatening to start snapping necks at any second. Damon was already knocked out- shocker.

"Oh, Bon Bon! I think you should be next! Let's see what you're little friends can do without a witch on their side," Kai laughed evilly. As he started muttering a spell, Bonnie fell to her knees, screaming in pain. 

"Stop!" You yelled, stepping forward in front of Bonnie to shield her.

"Oh, you know I won't kill you, Y/N. Who would I have left to lust over?" He asked cynically. It's true. Kai's had a major crush- if that's what you call it- on you ever since he got out of the prison world, and you'd be lying if a part of you wasn't flattered that the big, bad heretic had a soft spot for you.

"Stop it, Kai. Leave us alone!" You yelled. He clenched his jaw and took a few steps toward you until he was towering over you.

"You know," He started, his hand brushing your cheek, "I won't kill you, but I can watch you writhe and scream in pain while I make you watch your friends die. And then what? You'll be all alone with me," He whispered, his lips ghosting over yours. You sucked in a deep breath and slapped Kai across the face, the impact making his head turn to the side. "Oh, you really shouldn't have done that," He laughed, his hand shooting up to Stefan, and you slowly started to see blood seep from his eyes, nose, and mouth as he screamed in pain.

"Stop! Stop!" You yelled running over to Stefan where the rest of your friends were trying to console him. You were frantic, looking at Kai with pleading eyes. "Kai, stop! I'll do anything!"

Kai dropped his hand, a smile on his face as you saw the wheels churning in his head.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything," You repeated. He waved you over with his hand, and you took cautious steps towards him. 

"Come here, sweet girl," He whispered and grabbed you by the hips. You gasped when your face hit his chest. You looked up at him with innocent eyes. "Anything," He whispered, his fingers playing with your bottom lip, and then it dawned on you what he was getting at. Your eyes widen, and you stiffened in his hold. "I want you," He whispered in your ear, kissing the skin under it.