▷Chapter 4◁

Levi was originally supposed to have an eye on the Survey Corps' abnormal recruitments, to consider that whether they should be trained more about combat skills or not.

But it all turns out, he stayed with the three until lunch, to find out more about them, especially Y/n, and that shady pink haired kid who sometimes speaks a deeper voice compared to his normal one.

"So these two kids have only been best friends for a few months?" Levi, sitting at a dining table, asks Gojo.

The white haired man after chewing and swallowing his food, replies, "Not exactly. Their friendly relationship had been that way since, according to the both of them, nearly ten years ago."

"And they're still maintaining it that way? No broken times or..." Levi speaks, the last part he was not confident enough to speak up.

"I have only know them for these few months back, but by far, I haven't seen them separate from each other out of random reasons that could make them mad." Gojo says after one more spoon of soup.

"Oh." Levi says, as he turns his attention back to his food.

The cadets' dining cabin was noisy as hell, for it was a great surprise to see the one and only, Lance Corporal Levi, aka Humanity's Strongest, take a stroll by and stay to eat lunch.

"Y/n-chan... I miss Tokyo already..." Yuuji, who's next to his best friend, whines and sulks after finishing his meal.

The girl giggles at her friend's behaviour, her gaze unexpectedly fell onto the three teens named Eren, Mikasa and Armin who were talking and laughing happily.

And that made her remember of Nobara and Megumi, and their happy times together.

She lets out a sigh, and says with a small smile, "Me too, Yuu-chan, me too..."

Yuuji noticed the sadness in her tone, as he sits up and looks at her worriedly.

"Ah... I miss them too..." He understands the sadness in her eyes, as he speaks with equal sadness to her tone, and her gaze.

Y/n looks at her best friend for a moment, then engulfs him in a hug.

He hugs back, and the both of them cry like little children, but a bit more quieter.

"Wahhh I miss them a lot!"

"I miss them more!"

"No I miss them more!!"

"Don't u dare fight me! I miss them most!"

"No! I miss them more than most!"

The two teens continue to fight, under the watch of their sensei.

He chuckles.

"Does it happen all the time?" Levi asks, also watching the two arguing.

"Of course, they're like siblings. They fought all the time, yet their bond is stronger than..." Gojo suddenly stops, as he notices Y/n staring at him.

"What's wrong Y/n-chan?" He asks.

"Yuu-chan's bullying me!" Y/n pouts, pointing at Yuuji.

"That's adorable then." He says, chuckling.

Gojo watches his student's expression contorting from pouty to a confused face, then lastly, a pink-dusted face.

He laughs as she brings her hands up to cover her face, while clumsily turning to Yuuji's chest, or shoulder, where she usually hugged him, trying her best to desperately hide the blush that was obvious on her face at the moment.