32.

Mew's POV

Why doesnt he understand?

He really broke up with me? no no thats not possible!

I know I said that at first but it was all out of anger and worriedness. I never planned to say.

I tried to call him but his phone was switched off!!

ughh! such a stubborn kitten!

I called in Airport headoffice...

"Hello, Im Mew Suppasit..can you please call attnt Gulf Kanawut"

"Sorry sir, Mr. Kanawut has already checked in for his next departure"

"Okay Thankyou!"

ughh! this boy! He never listens to me!!

God please keep him safe.

A while later my phone rang....
it was from his mom.

"Hello Mew"

"Hello Mom, how are you?"

"Im good. Is it possible for you to come in evening?"

"Yes mom. I will be there"

I disconnected the call. I know Gulf might have told her about our fight. He always does that...

In evening I reached there...

"Hello mom"

"Come Mew"

I sat quietly waiting for her to say.

"Mew...i know what has happened today morning..But I want to know what dream you had"

"Mom...Its....noth...nothing"
I cant tell her what I dreamt. She will be worried too

"Mew...You know where you share the dream with someone...The effect of dream becomes zero"

"Really mom?"

"Yes..Now tell me"

Should i tell her? I dont want her to get worriee but what she is saying if its true then.

no...I will tell her in short only.

"Mom...Its just there was plane crash news and I thought I lost Gulf..."

"Okay...thats why you are asking him to resign?"

I just gave a nod.

"Listen Mew...I know what you are feeling...I completely understand...but when I was worried you made me realise that we should trust him and him live his dream..."

"I know Mom...but..that dream shook me from inside...its like I can still remember ever scene piece by piece"

"I understand...Many times the dreams we see feels like is very real  because somewhere in your mind you had that fear...but you should not stop him just because of one dream."

i know she is right...I only pushed him to achieve his dream and now If I will only stop him then...

"Mom what should I do...I want to calm my mind..I want him to continue but I also dont want to lose him.."

"hmm..See flight accidents are very rare...Now the system has completely changed.. these have minimised...so dont worry... And son...you are forgetting something"

"What?"

"The company for which he is working is your own. You know how best is atire airlines. But still if you are worried then improve for better. Also you can contact him during his schedule. You have so many options"