CHAPTER 1

Alex's POV:

"You bitch!" I punched the teacher so hard he hit the board and cracked it. I jumped on top of him and kept punching his face over and over until I felt people pulling me away. Everything was in slow motion, the security picking him up and the other teachers trying to stop me from reaching his unconscious body.

That's when my mama walked in, she's the principle I couldn't hear what she was saying because I was enraged. I felt arms wrap around me and looked down to see white hair when I realized my sister Ana was hugging me to calm me down.

"That's it breathe Alex" I heard her voice. My breathing went back to normal and I kissed the top of her head hugging her back.

So you're probably wondering what the fuck is going on, right? Let me take you back to earlier today.

*8 hours earlier*

Someone was banging on my bedroom door, disturbing my precious sleep and it was only 7 in the morning. I know what you're thinking why would I want to sleep if I was a vampire? Well easy, I am very lazy and I love my comfy bed where I can have my time alone and just relax.

The door flew open scaring me to death, I was now standing on my feet and I was only wearing boxers and a white shirt. I stared in disbelief as my mom crossed her arms standing in front of the door.

"What the heck mom!" I hid my morning wood, embarrassing.

Her short black hair was slicked perfectly and she was in a black business suit. She probably has a meeting again.

"Get ready your mom is leaving to work and you know how serious she is about being late" my eyes widened my mama is scary when she's mad so I had to hurry up.

"Also tonight the Russian princess is coming for business purposes, wear something nice" I nodded my head jumping in the shower.

I took a quick cold shower to get rid of it, and did my morning routine. It was my first day of school and I was very excited to see my friends again. I'm not someone who dresses for school so I just grabbed a royal blue hoodie and some grey sweat pants, I couldn't find similar pair of socks so I grabbed a white and a black one and some white shoes.

I ran downstairs just in time to find my mama and Ana get her car. I don't have a car because last time I went racing and I flipped the car in a turn. It wasn't even that serious, because first of all I am immortal and second I was only going 80mph and now I am grounded. Ah yes and it was a Lamborghini by the way.

Ann is 17 now and she's a year younger than me in school, she is also very short due to her being an omega. I was 5'11 and she was 5'3. She found out she was an omega a while ago she was very disappointed but we reassured her that we all love her no matter what she is, or what she chooses to be or to do.

I walked closer to the car and smiled at both of them. She was wearing a pink hoodie with white jeans and white shoe. We both went for hoodies. Nice. She saw me and her eyes lit up. I gave her a high five and kissed the top of her head. Her white hair was in a messy bun and it looked very nice.

"Good morning mama" I kissed her cheek putting my seat bell on.

"Morning Alex" she smiled. Her white dress pants looked really nice with the light pink button up shirt she was wearing.

"Are you excited for your first day baby sis" I said chuckling, she rolled her eyes and smiled.

"First of all I'm older than you and second, no I am anything but excited for school. Who the fuck is excited for school anyway" she scrunched her face in disgust, we have this joke going on where she pretends she's older than me even though she's not only because she's actually much smarter than I'll ever be.

Mom glared at her from the rearview mirror and I heard her mumble a sorry looking out the window. She was very smart without even trying as for me, I had straight A's but sometimes she'll have to tutor me. Yep that's how smart she is.

We arrived at the schools parking lot to see a sea of people walking around, some hugged their friend whom they didn't see during summer vacation others were smoking and couples were all over each other. The school had mixed supernatural people even some humans but they were rare maybe 4 or 5, the school had over 700 students.

"Have a nice first day of school girls, and Alex don't be late again" she glared at me and I quickly nodded my head and left the car. I heard Ana laugh at me, she was enjoying this. I looked at her smirking and when she realized her eyes widened.

"Alex. No. Stay, bad Alex..." She talked to me like I was a dog and she started backing away.

"Haha I'm in danger" she said nervously, and tried to run away.

I grabbed her arm and picked her up on my shoulder, I felt her tiny hands hit my back as she yelled for me to put her down but I just laughed at her and kept walking to the entrance of school.

****************************************

Y'all I already have good ideas for this book.

Hope you like it.

Have a good day!

-S