4: Memories

Jungkook's POV

I reached the university and started walking towards my locker, getting followed by Taehyung who was apparently levitating.

I tried to ignore him in university so that people won't think of me as a crazy person or something.

I closed my locker after I took my books when I heard a girly voice calling me.

" Baby~" It was Lisa. She hugged me and pecked on my lips. I just smiled at her.

" Who's she?" Taehyung asked him. I thought of replying him in such a way that Lisa won't doubt him.

" Oh my girlfriend for an year Lisa, how are you?" I asked.

I heard Taehyung laughed loudly at my try on answering him.

My cheek must be a little pink due to embarrassment as not only Taehyung was laughing at him but Lisa looked at me like I spoke in Spanish.

" Uh- I'm fine baby....." Lisa started. She opened her mobile and checked the time. " I will go to my classes now ok?" She pecked his lips once again and ran off to her classes.

" A hot girlfriend you got there Kookie." Taehyung said as he observed Lisa running away.

" Yeah....and I hope you know you are staring at my girlfriend." I said and he giggled.

" Relax Kookie! I won't snatch her away from you. I am gay and she won't be able to see me anyway. Omg that rhymed!" Taehyung said and I facepalmed. I started walking towards my class which was accounting.

" And yeah.....read this timetable for my university. I don't remember which my next subject is so make me reminders for each subject." Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded and read the timetable in Jungkook's hand and noted in the mobile.

Jungkook reached his class, and everyone was staring at him like he was godly or something.

He ignored them all and sat on last bench, his daily seat. Soon their teacher entered the class.

" Hello all. So last time, we had started Account codes." The teacher started and Taehyung immediately scrunched his nose.

" Ewww. Accounts? You are a business student!? Imma get out of here!" Taehyung said and started walking. I rolled my eyes.

" How will you-" I suddenly said, making everyone from the class look at me.

I understood it was a wrong move so I laughed awkwardly and said sorry and sat back. Taehyung giggled at me and then came back.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" How will you go anywhere without the mobile?" I asked him whispering while looking at my textbook.

" I can't roam in this university with you being here. I don't know how far I can go, but there are certain walls till which I can stay far away. I probably can't go out of the university but atleast go in the art classes." He said.

I didn't know that his range can be that much powerful. Oh my god what am I saying!

" -ngkook? Jungkook? JEON JUNGKOOK!" My teacher suddenly yelled, bringing me out of what I was thinking.

" Pay attention to the class!" She shouted. I just looked at her boringly. As long as I wanted to answer her back like I always do, I just kept quite because Taehyung was there.

" I will go now." Taehyung said and I nodded but everyone thought that I nodded to the teacher and gasped in shock. They think that I, Jeon Jungkook, listened to pay attention to the class.