Chapter 11

It's been two weeks since we have been married. Two weeks since my nightmare. I have been better, though even now sometimes I do have some nightmares but they are not as scary as the one I had.

This morning, I forgot to eat my breakfast and now I was only looking forward for lunch. But I guess god had other plans for me because as soon as I stepped out of my office, Rohan also stepped out and he looked angry. He turned to look at me and he glared at me.

So finally after two weeks, this man was showing his real face to me, well better late than never.

"What the fuck is this Sanjana?" His voice boomed and I flinched at how harsh he sounded.

"Urmm... I'm going for lunch," I squeaked out, suddenly too awkward to speak as the staff started gathering around.

"And when are you going to analyse that file I gave you?"

"I was--"

"What the fuck even? If you can't fucking do a job correctly tell me! I don't want people in this firm who will stall time! You said two days and now it's been two weeks already!" He shouted.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw as Sunil approached us.

"Fucking hand over the file if you can't do it, don't want fucking incompetent employees," he snapped.

Sunil looked at my teary eyed face and shook his head.

"Bhai, get inside your office and do not get out until I come to you, Bhabhi, come on in," Sunil said as he opened the door to my office and led me to the chair.

I sank in the chair and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Bhabhi, it's just--"

"I don't wanna hear it Sunil, now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do, I don't want to be called incompetent again," I said bitterly as I opened my eyes and he sighed before rubbing his temples.

"Bhabhi,"

"Sunil, you don't need to be sorry or anything okay? And I'm not angry, upset but not angry, I can't be angry when I'm at fault for not returning the file to him within two days,"

"I'll--"

"Go and look after your brother for me okay? I'll quickly finish analysing the file and give it, tell that to him okay?"

Sunil looked dejected but still murmured a quite okay before leaving me alone.

Rohan's P.O.V.

"You fucking son of a biscuit! How could you lose your control like that?!" Sunil shouted as he entered the office and grabbed me by my collar.

"Sunil, leave me alone, I'm not in a mood," I grumbled as I furiously typed on my keyboard, I didn't knowwhat I was typing, all I knew was that I needed to do something before I lost my cool again.

"Right? And do you see me giving a flying fuck about that? How dare you? Yes she admitted she was sorry for stalling time but that fucking gives you no rights to say all that non-sense to her! She's not just an employee but also your wife and you would know better than to raise your voice on her like she was an insect in your useless life!"

"But Tanya--"

"I don't give a fuck! Did she know about Tanya? Did she know about anything?"

I shook my head.

"You messed up, you messed up a big time and you know what she is telling me that she is not angry at you! Ha you don't fucking deserve her! Whatever goodness you showed her, all went into drain the moment you spat that bullshit! Fucking dumbass!" Sunil spat as he let go of my collar and left me alone.