CHAPTER 2

Alex's pov

We already had our schedules, since mama is the principle. I knew this school like the back of my hand. By now Ana was just leaning on her elbow annoyed.

"What do you have for first class?" I asked her, she sighed.

"English" We had 5min to be in our classes so I ran faster and put her in front of her class in 2 seconds. I patted her head and chuckled as she huffed and rolled her eyes.

"See you at lunch, baby sis" she flipped me off and went inside her class.

For my first period I had foreign languages, French to be exact. I went to my locker and grabbed my note pad from last year; it was empty since I didn't use it.

I walked inside the class to see students already in their seats but the teacher wasn't there yet. Everyone looked at me up and down specially the girls, who I noticed they kept their eyes a little bit longer on my lower region. I forgot I was wearing sweats.

I took a seat in the back of the class and waited for the teacher to arrive, a couple of minutes later. A tall woman with blonde hair walked in wearing a black dress and black red bottom heels. Everyone had their jaws on the flour because she radiated strong aura and she looked hot. She took of her sunglasses and her piercing blue eyes were burning holes at everyone.

"Good morning everyone, my name is Ms. Jackson and I'm your new French teacher" She pulled papers from her bag and stood in front of the class leaning on her desk.

"So let's start by introducing yourselves..." everyone looked at each other

"... In French" they all groaned, I had no problem because I speak multiple languages something that has to do with Royal education. Anyways everything was going well until she reached Brad, a next in line alpha who had an ego bigger than his dick.

"Je m'appelle Brad J'ai 20ans et je veux ton numéro" (My name is Brad Im 20 and I want your number) he smirked feeling accomplished high fived his friend. She sighed.

"You're 20? Shouldn't you be in college? You know what they say a sharp tongue doesn't mean you have a keen mind anyways I'll make sure to take baby steps with teaching you. Next" everyone started laughing even his friend. He growled at her and she wasn't even fazed. She rolled her eyes at him and didn't even bother to look his way. I can tell he was furious because he stood up and his eyes were turning to his wolf.

"Brad, sit your ass down" I said annoyed, he always picks fights with teachers if he doesn't get his way. She raised her hand at me asking me to let her handle this.

"What are you gonna do about it little pup" she smirked, after that word left her mouth he lost his control and ran to her. Before he could reach her he ran face first into basically nothing. It looked like an invisible wall or something of that sort. He started banging and scratching but it all was no help because he wasn't leaving that bubble.

"See this is what happens to idiots like this pup right here, you see when you don't know the person you're attacking or how powerful they might be DON'T attack until you have back up" By the time she was done I mind linked my mama and she was here.

"What's going on in here?" asked my mom, the teacher explained to her what happened and she nodded her head.

"Class is over you can stay here until the bell rings" my mama said, leaving with Ms. Jackson with a passed out Brad floating out, she made sure to hit his head in every corner before she left the room with a smirk.

The rest of the day went smoothly, I met my friends at lunch and of course Ana joined us, I'm very protective of her so I always need to make sure she was safe.

I was now leaving last period, school ends at 3 and my mother said to wait for her next to the car, I was waiting for Ana at the main door of school where we walked in this morning but she was very late and I had a feeling something wasn't right. After a couple of minutes I couldn't stop pacing, so I followed her scent until I reached a class room and I heard her muffled voice, like someone was trying to shut her up I tried to open the door but it was locked so I kicked it down to see a horrible scene, Mr. Robinson, the fat pig was bending her over his desk and was about to...

"You bitch!" And y'all know what happened from there.

I hugged her tighter and picked her up running to the castle, I linked my mama what happened and to take care of that pig. I took her to her room and asked to take a shower; I took out some clothes from her closet and left them on her bed.

I left to get her something to eat, I walked in the kitchen to find mom looking inside the fridge.

"Hey mom" she saw the distress in my face and stopped in her track looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I am compelled to tell her what happened but I'm scared because she'll rip that pig's throat.

"Eh well something happened" She crossed her arms waiting for me to continue.

"SomeonetriedtorapeAnabutIstoppedhimontime" I said as fast as I could.

"I beg your pardon?! Someone tried to WHAT?" Her eyes turned bright yellow and her fangs started to grow longer. I walked to her, we were the same height but I was a little taller. I hugged her to calm her down.

"She's trying to rest also mama is still with him at school" in a blink of an eye she disappeared.

I sighed and went back to find Ana dressed in her PJ's, I handed her some meat loaf from yesterday's dinner and waited for her to eat it, when she was done, I put the plate on the night stand and got up to leave. She stopped me and asked me to sleep next to her because she was scared.

"Of course kiddo" I said with a smile taking off my shoes. I set an alarm so we can wake up in time for tonights meeting and laid with her until we both drifted to sleep.