Sweet Elora - 10

"Man she came out my bathroom smelling like my handsoap!" K'saiah's client, Tyrian exclaimed making everybody in the barbershop start laughing

"Mane' I told ha' to go home because why you smell like my lavender soap?" He continued.

"Dawg I'm tired of you with these damn stories because why every girl you mess with be on some bullshit?" One of the workers said mid laugh .

"He named the brand and all." K'saiah chuckled.

The bell that was above the entrance rang signaling that someone entered the shop, K'saiah stopped cutting Tyrian's hair for a spilt second to see who came in.

"Hey Ant." K'saiah greeted seeing he was the one that entered the shop.

"Hey , you tryna' give me a line up after you done?" He asked taking a seat in the waiting chair.

"I guess." K'saiah joked.

"Aye' you know that Jasaria, S'rene, and Ajani going to the party that Isaiah hosting tonight?" Ant informed making K'saiah raise his eyebrows.

"How you know?" K'saiah asked.

"I was acting like I was sleep last night and Jasaria was on the phone with them on their ugly ass group chat shit and they were talking about what they were going to wear to it ." He said making K'saiah let out a laugh.

K'saiah didn't feel any type of way because they weren't together and he understood that he couldn't be all up under her all of the time even though he would really like to.

"I'll make sure she straight while she there but she know not so do anything stupid." He shrugged finishing the cut up, he made a mental note to make sure she had her taser and gun.

He sprayed the alcohol and let Tyrian get up.

"Ight being ya' nappy headed ass on." He said to Ant making him roll his eyes.

"Fuck up."

-

"Ajani." K'saiah called out entering her house and walking into her room , after seeing she wasn't there he walked into her bathroom causing her to jump back .

"What the fuck? K'saiah how the hell you get in!?" She exclaimed clearly startled.

"You in my business? Yea, don't do that." K'saiah said rolling his neck mockingly , he's seen her do it a few times when she was joking so why not .

"Boy-What are you doing here?"

"Damn, love I ain't welcomed here no more?" He asked putting his hand over his chest fake hurt.

"You always welcomed here, but you see I'm tryna' get ready to go do hot girl shit."

"Hot girl shit my ass." He muttered , her whole appearance made his dick jump.