50~The War

Lucas and Haechan cleared out the two bulky guards by piercing a bullet through their head. Team B soundlessly entered and moved the the two now dead bulky men aside.

"Ok the guards are out of the way," Jaehyun updated. "Ok, now hide back and wait for the signal," Doyoung replied. "Team A, update?" Ten asked. " We're at the back gate, waiting for the command," Johnny informed.

"Ok, stay in position." Ten replied back. "I can see Aera and she will need medical treatment immediately," Winwin informed. "Ok, Medics team keep your equipments ready. "Ten commanded.

Listening to Winwin's update, Mark's body tensed up. His rage only grew more and the urge to kill reached to it's peak.

Back in the warehouse Seungcheol was going insane with rage while Taeyong had a calm composure. Although seeing his sister made him weak in the knees but saving her and getting her out of it kept Taeyong from losing his mind.

Seungcheol and Taeyong were standing at an eye-level of each other. Out of the blue, Seungcheol landed a punch on Taeyong's jaw. Even before Taeyong could punch him back, he was held back from both the sides by Wonwoo and Dk.

"Okay, Teams enter NOW!  Shotaro and Yuta, sneakily get Aera to the safety. Kun and Mrs.Lee will take her from there. Xiaojun, cover for Yuta and Shotaro." Ten instructed.

The mentioned members replied in unison and got into action.

Seventeen was shocked when they saw other NCT members enter the warehouse from the front and back. Soon all the members of both the gangs were fighting against each other.

Wonwoo and DK passed Aera to Soa. She started dragging her out. "Your brother made and mistake Aera, I'm so going to kill you," she said as she continued to drag her carelessly. "Spy team, Aera is being taken away by Soa. Go get her." Renjun informed.

The spy team was on the move. They successfully sneaked past the fighting members and headed towards where Aera was being taken away.

The warehouse was filled with the sound of grunts and punches. "You bastard, I called you alone and look at you bringing your gang like a coward," Seungcheol said as he tried kicking Taeyong who strongly blocked it and kicked him back. "Your fault, you blindly trusted your rival." Taeyong retorted and managed to lodge a punch on his ribs.

The air smelled like blood, sweat and dust. Jeno fought against Vernon, Johnny against Wonwoo,  Jaehyun against DK, Mark against Mingyu, Jungwoo against Jeonghan, Hendery against Woozi, Jaemin against Minghao, Chenle against Jun,  Sungchan against Seungkwan, Jisung against Hoshi. Xiaojun was set against to fight Dino when he saw him running away behind Soa. He went to follow him.

Xiaojun successfully managed to injure Dino. He dragged him and dropped him inside the warehouse. 

Soa was about to reach her car when Shotaro and Yuta stopped her. "And here we thought you had brains," Yuta said sarcastically. "Yuta, Shotaro. I won't hesitate to kill Aera right in front of you." she said while gritting her teeth.

"Okay, go ahead!" Yuta said and gestured her to do it as he saw Xiaojun approaching them. Soa raised her knife about to stab Aera when Xiaojun hit her in the head with his gun. Soa turned around clutching her head. He gave her a gummy smile but she soon got kicked on the ground by Shotaro.

Soa's grip loosened on Aera. Yuta caught her. Shotaro's kick made Soa to lose her consciousness  and blackout.

Yuta carried Aera in his arms. "They hurt her very bad," Shotaro mumbled sadly. "They really did," Yuta said as his eyes softened at the injured girl who was once full of life and energy. "I'm not going to leave them. Hyung and Shotaro, I'll head back inside. Be careful."

Both the parties took a leave. Xiaojun came back to fight and Yuta and Shotaro met Kun and Mrs. Lee.

"Soa and Dino down, rest to go" Renjun informed the members.

Mark relentlessly kept punching Mingyu even though he was few inches taller than him. "You know I so enjoyed hurting Aera. She was squirming and screaming in pain. She wasn't that strong," Mingyu said and chuckled.

His confession annoyed Mark more. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you scream in agony for hurting her. touching her. going even near her. for making her bleed." Mark said in between his punches. Mingyu still had an abhorrent smirk on his face, blood dripping down his nose and mouth.

"She has hot body too you know, tiny waist and right proportions," Mingyu commented. This made Mark's anger to touch the roof. In no time he climbed on Mingyu locking his legs on Mingyu's waist and snapped his neck.  Mingyu fell down was now out cold. "Should've really thought before opening that mouth." Mark said as he dusted his hand. He took off to help Jaemin.

On the otherside, Yuta, Shotaro, Kun and Mrs.Lee carried Aera to the Medic Van. "Oh god, what have they done to my baby," Mrs.Lee said in a shaky voice as she tried controlling herself from crying.

"Hurry, get her in," Taeil said and gestured them to get inside the van. "We got Aera," Kun informed through the in-ears.

"Okay great! NCT start retrieving," Ten commanded.

As soon as Mark came to help Jaemin, he ran out to set the explosives as Mark fought against Minghao. He would be lying if he said Minghao was a bad fighter. He was skillfully dodging the Ace's attack.

After almost ten minutes Jaemin informed, "Explosives set. 5 minutes remaining."

On his update the members started exiting one by one. "Look at your members chickening out and you will go to hell," Seungcheol said and spat the blood and tried holding Taeyong in a chokehold. "Well, meet you in hell then," Taeyong said while smirking and banged his head on Seungcheol's nose letting the latter loosen his grip and clutch his nose.

As Taeyong was the last one to exit, he locked of the doors of the warehouse. Seventeen members could be heard banging the doors.

The members had reached the vans. Taeyong reached too. "I hope you locked the back door too," Taeyong asked Xiaojun. "Yes, I did," Xiaojun said while getting in the vans.

"Is everyone here?" Taeyong asked. "Yes!" they replied in unison.

"The bomb will go off in 5 seconds," Jaemin informed. The members started doing a countdown.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." "BOOM!"

A loud explosion was heard. The members saw the warehouse turn into ashes. "RIP Choi Seungcheol." Taeyong mumbled and got into the van.