•ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ•

||𝐈 𝐀𝐈𝐍'𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔||

Jungkook's Pov•

A chuckle fell off Jungkook's lips as he pulled away from you to look into your eyes, this time his eyes glimmering with lucid flow of unpleasant emotions. A flash of new emotions brushing through his features as he stared at you intently making feel confused and at the same time scared. A smirk almost unnoticeable dancing on his luscious lips.

Every time I went to those clubs, attractive women surrounded themselves around me, threw themselves at me but I  never dared to lift my eyes to look at them even once, drunk or not, I reminded myself I was a married man. Relationship did matter to me, afterall unlike you, I wasn't cheater.

You have broken me in so many ways yet I couldn't myself not to care about you, call it the humanity in me but I couldn't stand the pain in your eyes. I didn't know why I felt the need to always look out for you, to keep you save, it was like a silent promise to myself.

I still remember the day when I first time saw you three years ago when you walked into our company building with your boss beside you, your face showing professionalism yet the moment you saw us you completely forgot about your surroundings in your fangirl instincts. I remember how you managed to make us all smile with your cute yet attractive personality.

You managed to win our hearts with our first meeting and especially Taehyung's and......mine. I remember how my heart managed to skip a beat just by looking at your smile. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. As time passed you started to visit us almost everyday since your company was collaborating with us and my feelings for you only increased more with each meeting.

At that time I was too much of a coward to approach you, I was too shy to look at you, I could just admired you from a far. I remember the day when I grew some balls to finally confess to you but how Taehyung came inside our practice room with his fingers intertwined with yours announcing how you both were in a relationship. I had known what a heartbreak felt like at that very day.

I was depressed for months at that time. I cried, I cried very night. I started slacking off and soon I started disappointing everyone and especially my fans. I started feeling like a 'disappointment' in myself, I cursed myself everyday until I couldn't bare the pain anymore.

That's when my best friend and Taehyung's sister Taehee decided to step in. She offered me the love I never got the chance to recieve from you.Taehee held my hand when I was at my lowest and when I was in need of someone in my life and in no time I became dependent on her. Her encouraging words made me feel special and after a year I found myself falling for her.

She became my strength and I could finally see the colours coming back in my life. I wasn't feeling like a disappointment in myself anymore, I actually started to fall in love my with myself.

I didn't felt hurt seeing you with Taehyung hyung anymore, instead I found myself being happy for you both. My admiration increased for you seeing how you had changed him completely but in a good way. I admired the strong bond you both had with each other and I knew I had moved on.

Everything was falling back into place but those happiness obviously didn't last long when you decided to show your true colors to us. You once again broke me and this time knowingly and more mercilessly. You had left with nothing now, my best friend, my lover and specially the respect I had in my band members eyes. Although they never said anything but I could still see the disappointment in their eyes. They probably hated me and were baring my ass for the sake of the band.

I hate you and I have every right to do so, didn't I? Then why was I still looking for answers that could miraculously change my feelings towards you? I still wanted to believe there was still good in you, I wanted you to slap me for behaving like an asshole towards you and tell me I was wrong because somewhere in my heart I wanted myself to be wrong. I shouldn't feel sorry for you but I couldn't help myself. I hate you Jeon Y/n.

You sighed looking at the big window in your office cabin, as you sat on your chair staring at the outside view. The sky had cladded itself into the thickness of upset grey clouds hiding the sun away from the eyes of the world, all indicating it was about to rain soon. Your eyes moved on the pale of files kept on your table as you now sighed in exhaustion.

"Gotta finish them fast before it starts raining"

You mumbled to yourself resuming your work as more two hours passed by. Stretching your hands out you yawned finally finishing your work. Packing up everything in a hurry you stood up making your to your boss's cabin to hand him the files before saying your goodbye. You practically ran towards the elevator and soon hurried out once reaching the ground floor.

Getting in your car you started your journey back to home and by then the rain had started pouring heavily making it quit difficult for you to drive in such a stormy weather. You squinted your eyes when a small white furry figure stood in the middle of the road, shaking vigorously. Contemplating whether or not to stop the car, you decided to go with your instincts and check up on the situation.

Was it a good idea though?

___
_____

Yo people I hope ya'll are streaming "Permission to dance" 🤨

I am actually multi tasking. Writing and streaming😂

How do you like the story so far? Please comment down.

Until next time~~ 😁