Chapter one

"Have you heard about the new prophecy, Severus?" Dumbledore calmly asks the man as he sips on some pumpkin juice.

"I have" Snape sighs, knowing where this is going. Not only is the annoying Potter boy the only one who can defeat the Dark Lord, but now some damn "keeper of the diamond" holds the ultimate power and is a very dangerous weapon if placed in the wrong hands. Which of course is the hands of the Dark Lord, which is why he wants it so he can destroy the Chosen One and rule the Wizarding World.

Recently, a new prophecy has popped up. "The Keeper of the Diamond shall seal the fate of the Wizarding World. Either the Chosen One or the Dark Lord shall use this fate to destroy the other one, for only one of them can live". People have been speculating for days what this even means. What is "the Keeper of the Diamond" and where to find it?

Sighing once again, Snape sips his pumpkin juice which he doesn't even like, but it's sadly the only thing they serve during the meals. Apparently, water is too much to ask for.

"Then you must know that the boy must be the one to find it first" Dumbledore then says.

Snape gives an annoyed growl. "Of course I know that. But no one knows where it is or even what it is. So, how will Potter find it?" he questions the Headmaster.

There is a bit of silence before Dumbledore answers after deep in thought. "The Order will help, of course. We must prioritise the words of the prophecy and find it before Voldemort does. The others are already trying to look for clues".

McGonagall, who is sitting right next to Dumbledore, gasps. "Albus, I will never get used to you saying his name!" she whisper-yells.

Meanwhile, Snape is clutching his left arm in pain but discreet enough so that only Dumbledore notices. "I agree. There are REASONS that people do not say his name" Snape growls, quite irritated.

Dumbledore chuckles at that. "Might as well call him by his name. Tom Riddle is nothing but a lost soul anyway. I do know that he fears me, so it does not worry me" he states. Smiling, Dumbledore pops a few lemon drops into his mouth.

While the two professors discuss the prophecy with the Headmaster, the Gryffindor Trio can't help but worry about the news, too. "Have you two read the newest edition of the Daily Prophet?" Hermione asks while looking serious.

"Of course we have" Ron says with his mouth full of food.

"Do not eat with your mouth full! Besides, do you ever stop eating?" she asks in a sarcastic tone as she rolls her eyes. She then takes the focus back to the news. "If He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named finds the Keeper of the Diamond first, then all hope is lost" she slowly says.

Gulping, Harry can't help but worry. What if Voldemort does indeed get it first? "Do you know what the prophecy is talking about, Hermione?" he asks, looking worried.

"Unfortunately, I do not. But it must be very powerful. I just hope we can find it before the Death Eaters do" Hermione says as she sighs.

All three gulp. This is really bad, where could this Keeper of the Diamond be?

Meanwhile in another dimension far away, somebody receives a phone call. "Dad, what do you want??" a girl yells to her father who is downstairs. Of course, why not just go up the stairs and say what you want when you can call on the phone, even though you are in the same freaking house?

The girl, whose name is Vera, decides to answer the call. "Yes?" Vera asks as she sighs.

"Dinner's ready" her father states.

"Okay, coming" she says before hanging up. She then heads to the door to walk down the stairs. However, her feet barely leave her room before she hears yelling. What is going on?

Suddenly, she hears a voice she feels like she has heard before but is unsure from where. "Where is the diamond?" the voice asks.