Chapter 53.

"Harry.." I whined, placing the heated barrel back onto the bathroom counter.

The boy kept sneaking into the bathroom and groping me inappropriately. It started with him poking at my sides, but because its Harry, it immediately turned into smacking my bum and fondling my breasts. I understand he is all riled up after hanging out with the boys all day, but I hope he will be able to calm down.

"I'm doing anything" he said giving me a fake look of innocence before squeezing my bum.

"Harry! Stop that!" I squealed making him laugh and look at me through the mirror.

"Well you're taking too long. The reservations are for 7:30 and it's already 7:45" he said making me shrug.

"Well you decided to take a never ending shower" I replied sarcastically making him roll his eyes.

"Whatever" he said, reaching his hands up to squeeze at my chest. I batted his hands away and picked up the curling iron once more.

"I have a hot tool in my hand and I am not afraid to use it on you" I said waving the wand around the air.

His eyes glinted humor as his lips held a playful smirk. I've seen this look before. He gives it to me right before a dirty remark leaves his lips. He needs to learn to have a filter because whatever is about to come out of that mouth of his can't be anywhere near good.

His hands traveled down to the front of his grey sweatpants, where he lightly squeezed his crotch. "Me too" he said with a smirk before bursting out into laughter.

I couldn't even help the smile that broke out across my lips. Nor could I even try to hold in the laughter that had somehow made its way into the air. I shook my head and bit my lips looking at the tattooed man on the other side of the bathroom.

"Alright that's enough. Out" I said placing the curling iron down and pulling him by his hand.

"I'm just getting started" he replied making me shake my head.

"I bet you are. Now go get dressed, I'm almost done here" I said making him groan and walk out of the bathroom. I shook my head at his childish behavior and finished curling the last few strands of hair.

Every since Harry and I had shared that extremely intimate gesture a week ago, all he has been is playful. I am happier to see him like this then yelling. He's been for the most part very calm the last week, rarely losing his temper and not even trying to pick fights.

I was mostly nervous that he would expect situations like the one we shared more often, but I was happy he didn't bring it up or try to push me into it. It was obvious he was getting restless, and it didn't help him that the boys had only added to his rowdiness.

Tonight, however, I could tell he was a bit one edge. Although he's been playful, I can tell by how antsy he was as the time had ticked by. I was excited to be able to go out and eat at a restaurant for once instead of cooking dinner like I normally do.

Once the last piece of hair was curled, I un-plugged the curling iron and walked back into my room. I was happy to see that Harry was not in my room, lounging on the bed or going through my underwear drawer, which indicates he is in his room changing.

I pulled on the maroon dress that was laying on my bed and adjusted the long sleeves to cover my cold hands. Sitting on the bed, I pulled on the small, black ankle boots that Sophia had lent me. I remember when I first saw them, I was terrified to even attempt at walking in a heel, even if this one was small.

Once both were securely on my feet, I stood up and looked in my mirror. The few strands of hair that were falling in my face were tucked behind my ears before I grabbed the clutch on my bed and proceeded to walk out of my room and down the hallway to Harry's