Chapter 8

It has now been 7 weeks and Blythe got her cast off yesterday. The leathers , Ava, and I have all be ame great friends Ava still is the only one that knows I have a daughter though. It's not that I'm ashamed of her it's just I dont qant them to judge me for getting pregnant at a younge age.

  Anyway tonight we are all going over to Eathan's house to watch movies. If your wondering if Blythe is coming that is a negative she is going to stay the night at Hay and Kay's house because and I quote "we dont get to spend enough time with our baby." So they came and got her before I went to school and closed down the dinner.

They closed the dinner down so they could spend more time with Blythe.
Anyway it is after school and I went home to change before going to Ethans.

I decided to wear a white t-shirt and silky light grey shorts with a white bow on the front of them with a grey open front sweater with pockets on the side. (Imagine there is pockets on the sweater part)

Aafter getting dressed I threw my hair up into a messy bun and then dove over to Ethans house

Aafter getting dressed I threw my hair up into a messy bun and then dove over to Ethans house. When I got their I saw two other cars. I got out and went to the door but before i could open the door it swung open and standing there was a women in her late thirties with the same dark brown hair and grey-blue eyes.

Allison Black (Ethan's mom):

"It's good to meet you Mrs.Black" I greeted while holding my hand out for her to shake.
"No no call me Allison Mrs. Black is my mother." I chuckle and respond
"Ok Allison may I come in."
She quickly move out of the way and says a quick of course. I head in and she tells me the boys and Baily were in the living room.

I went into the living room and said hi to everyone. We talked and goofed off until Ava arrived 10 minute later and we all greeted her the same way I was greeted with a bunch if heys. After that we decided to play never have I ever. We decided 5o make it a drinking game but since didn't have alchohol we just used OJ.

We started to play and Elijah asked the first question "Never Have I ever skipped school." Everyone but Ava drank some of their OJ. So of course we made her go next." Never have I ever kissed someone. And everyone including ava took a drink.

She decided that Baily should gi next. "Never Have I ever lost my virginity" me,Oliver, and Ethan took a drink. Everyone looked surprised that I took a drink, but I quickly did another round. "Never have I ever gotten totally plastered." All of the Leathers took a drink while me and Ava didn't.

The game went on like that for quite a while until we got bored. It was now around 8:00pm so we decided to watch a movie. After we and by we I mean me, Baily, Eathan, Ava chose Lilo and Stitch Ethan's mom brought. Us all cover.

Ava and baily were sitting in one part of the couch sharing a cover Elijah and Ethan was sitting in the middle of the couch sharing a cover Oliver was sitting on the other end of the Couch covered up I was sitting on a loveseat covered up and Noah was sitting on his own chair covered up. We started the movie after we all got situated.

At some point during the movie I must have fallen asleep be because the last thing I remember was someone placing a pillow behind my head.

Hey guys so I wanted to write a quick chapter today I hope you enjoyed. Also here is what ethans house and living room look like.

 Also here is what ethans house and living room look like

Love your Author Kay 😘(kisses)