part 4

JAYECE

I was inside a dressing room in the mall. I was invited to a party tonight so I had to look good. Ever since that altercation at school everybody been on my dick so I got clout now. I was most definitely going to shake some ass tonight.

I had on a skintight white dress but I didn't like it so I settled on the two piece outfit. It was a white crop top that tie up in the front with a skirt that tie up on the sides. My ass was able to move freely in this skirt. I was gonna put it together with my white chanel bag and my hoe heels. Them thangs about six inches off the ground.

I put my clothes back on then I grabbed the others ones and left the dressing room. I sat my items on the counter for the cashier to check me out.

"Hi how are you?" The cashier asked me.

"I'm doing and what about yourself?" I replied to her.

"I'm doing well. "She said.

"That's good. Also I don't want the dress. I just want the two piece. "I told her. She nodded her head then hung the dress behind her. She finished scanning my other items then told me the total.

"It'll be twenty five dollars and thirty nine cents. "She said.

"Can you break a fifty?" I asked her.

"Um not right now. "She said.

"Okay that's fine I'll just use my card. "I told her. I grabbed my card from my purse and inserted it into the machine.

"Ugh I wish this bitch would hurry up. "A girl complained behind me.

"Well this bitch about to take her time just so you can wait longer. "I snapped at her.

"Oh my bad. I didn't even recognize that it was you. You good. "She said.

I don't even know her and she don't even know me.

Once I was done with the payment, I put my card back in my wallet and grabbed my stuff then left.

I was gone be so fucking cute tonight. Ugh I can't wait. Its definitely going up tonight. I'm drinking every fucking thing they have to offer.

I left the mall and stopped by taco bell to pick up a quick snack. It was just four hard shell tacos. Something light.

I ate my tacos on my way home. I made it home in practically no time. I tossed my fit on the bed and laid my accessories out as well. I stripped out of my clothes and turned on the shower. I flossed and brushed my teeth then I got in.

I was most definitely finding a man tonight. Period! Tired of being fucking lonely. 

I exfoliated my skin with a cocoa butter scrub then I used my cocoa butter scented body wash to clean my skin.  I washed my body for a few more minutes then I got out. I wrapped a towel around my body then I went into my bedroom and put my phone on charger. I dropped my towel then started twerking in front of my fan. I have no explanation as to why I did that.