Chapter 46

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

It's the day before the battle and Davina, Emily and Rachel have been preparing this big dinner for tonight

It's the day before the battle and Davina, Emily and Rachel have been preparing this big dinner for tonight. Jake wouldn't be here so it would be quiet and Davina wouldn't have to worry about him bugging her to help his whore. I was sitting at the table with Paul and Sam going over how we wanted to handle that battle.

We knew that Seth would be up in the mountains with Bella and Edward as the rest of us fought in the battle alongside the Cullen's. Sam asked Davina if anything had changed since she saw it. When she told him no, that everything has stayed the same. One will be hurt but all will live to see another day.

We were all talking when Emily yelled for Davina. When we looked over at her she was staring off into space. Paul and I walked over to her. Her eyes were all glossy and clouded. "Baby?" I say, placing my hands onto her shoulders. "Davina?" I say again. I look over at Paul and he looks scared for his little sister. She comes out of whatever she was in with a gasp. We let her catch her breath before we started asking questions.

"OH! This is bad! Really really bad!" She says once she catches her breath. But she hasn't looked at anyone.

"What is Bad?" Sam asks from the table with a look of concern. Emily and Rachel behind him.

"Edward and Bella are getting married and she tells him that she was only using him to get me to help her." She says as we all look shocked. "Jake finds out in the morning right before the battle and he wants to get himself killed! Because she doesn't want him like he wants her." She says as we all look at her with our mouths open.

"Did it change what you saw before?" Sam asks but Davina shakes her head no. "Then we stick to the plan we have in play. We will just have to keep an eye on him during the battle." Sam says as we all nod our head at him.

I pull Davina outside so we can have a minute to ourselves. I hold her in my arms as she takes a deep breath. I kiss her head as she turns to face me. "I have something for you." I say and she looks at me confused. I grab her hand making her follow me to the house I bought for us. I was a little nervous about her seeing it when there is still so much I wanted to do before she saw it.

She looks at it and then at the house. "Jare?" She says with confusion in her voice.

"I bought it for us... You know a place of our own. Where we can start our future together." I say as she smiles at me. "I know it needs work done... But I thought we could make it our own." I say as she starts to bounce up and down.

"I love it!" She says before smashing her lips into mine. I smile before I return her kiss.

"I am glad you do!" I say as I hold her in my arms. "Let's go inside so you can see what it looks like." I say as she gives me the biggest smile and nods her head. I laugh as she breaks out of my arms and runs up to the front door. I laugh as I walk up to her.

"It is only a two Bedroom so we may have to add on to it. But only time will tell if we need to do that." I say as she nods her head.

"OH! You know we will have to!" She says, pressing up against me. I groan as yes I know we have three beautiful babies.

"Yes! I do... But I don't want to get ahead of ourselves." I say as I put my arm around her as we walk inside. We walk into the living room and she looks around. I watch as she moves from one room to the next.. "All the windows need to be replaced as well as the back door." I say as she laughs.

"The outside isn't that bad... But could do with new paint. Inside isn't that bad. Few things here and there that need to be done first." She says as I nod my head at her. I smile as she looks around again and I know the wheels in her head are turning. I could see her planning our forever home here.

"Yeah! I have been trying to get some of the things done when I have the time." I say as she looks at me shocked. "But with you helping me we can get it done sooner. And be in sooner!" I say as she walks over to me and puts her hands around my neck and kisses me. 

I didn't want to leave the house

I didn't want to leave the house. Even though it smelt funny inside. I wanted to work out what I wanted to do with it. Jared had to pull me out so we could go eat dinner with the pack and the other imprints. I pouted as we walked, making Jared laugh at me.

"Babe! Will will go back and you can figure out where you want to start after the battle tomorrow." He says as I huff at him as he kisses my check. He slaps my ass when I glare at him. "Be nice to me. I am going into battle tomorrow." He says with a pout of his own. I sigh and kiss his lips.

"Then maybe we should skip dinner with the pack and head home and..." I didn't get to finish what I was going to say as Jared growled and pushed me up against a tree.

"Naughty, naughty girl!" He says before smashing his lips into mine. He deepens the kiss before breaking it off completely. I growl as he steps away from me. He smiles as he takes my hand and starts to walk to the pack house. He pulls me so my back is to his chest. "Don't worry baby... I plan on eating and fucking your pussy like I won't live through the night." He whispers into my ear making me moan and push my ass into his crotch. Earning another slap to my ass.

I smile up at Jared and kiss his jaw as we walk back into the pack house. Even though I can see the future I am still scared that something will go wrong and I wont see Jared or my brother again. And that scares me to no end.