Prologue

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I am going to be late!'

 You see a man in his twenties run through the crowd of people with a bag on his back. He stands out because of how tall he is, he is towering most people that he meets. As he runs through the crowd, most people would think that he is an martial artist that is going to go an do his training. Or even an thug but they would never guess where he is heading...

'I am going to be late to mine dance practice!'

 Yes, this giant of a man, Haruko Takeda, that could beat up almost any person, is actually harmless. He was born with a sickness called myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy. But instead of it's normal version he was born with it's more advanced version and instead of twice, he has three time the amount of muscle normal person has. Because of that 'gift' his mother taught him to never use it on other people and that it's better to harm yourself then anyone else. Who would knew that this advice would bring him to his death?

 As he runs further down he suddenly hears shouts, Haruko stops and looks towards them. There he sees a man running down the street with a knife to his side. Haruko's eyes widen and time slows down, adrenaline kicking in. Other people either run away from that man with knife or just look he would too but...

Remember Haruko, you are strong. You need to use it for others and protect them from any harm, that is the fate of the strong ones....

 Haruko looks forward and sees that the man is heading towards a man and woman. Time runs again normally and Harkuo darts forward, he often helped people but never in situations like this. Another man pushes woman out of the way and is in the range of the knife, but before knife can touch him Haruko pushes him away. 

  He feels how knife enters his side making him cringe in pain, but he doesn't give up. Before the cutler can run away Haroku grabs him by the hoodie and gives him a powerful punch sending him to the ground. As cutler hits the ground, Haruko does too. Blood is flowing out of his wound and others ran to him, trying to help. He placed hand on his wound and looks up, seeing all of those people.

'Wow...So many people trying to help me...But, that wound burns! I hate it!'

Confirmed. Heat Resistance acquisition successful.

'Huh? Who is saying that? Ugh...It doesn't matter...I hurts..."

Confirmed. Pain Nullification acquired.  

'Ugh, maybe if I was quicker or stronger...Or even had an extra pair of arms, maybe I could stop him...'

Confirmed. Enhanced Speed and Enhanced Strength acquired. 

Creating a body with important extra limbs and organs for better performance...

Successful.

Haruko feels then blood in his mouth. It has that metallic flavor in it, he knows how it tastes from all the fights he got in for others. He even started to like it... 

'Huh, you again blood...It resembles me that meat that I had yesterday.. Ah, It would be awesome that power from anime that if you eat something you can regenerate. I would love to eat that meat...'

Confirmed. Consume Skill acquired and Enhanced Senses acquired. 

'Heh, that blood resembles me of those Blood Arts from that anime...Ah, I didn't watch it fully yet, shame.'

Searching... 

Confirmed. Unique Skill: Blood Arts acquired. 

With the lasts of his strength, Haruko moves to his back. Now feeling of overwhelming cold on his body.