NINETEEN

"Okay

"Okay. So the next question is, "What are good ways for girls to become friends with a guy?" Paola was sitting in the living room with her camera and lighting set up as Cyrus and Carter were sitting behind her, each of them sitting on two of the stools they took from our kitchen as Paola sat on a regular desk chair.

Justine and I couldn't wait for them to film this because Cyrus had been putting off filming it for days and we were eager to see how the video would go because Carter and Cyrus have very different personalities so the way they'd answer the question would be hilarious. She and I were sitting behind the camera watching.

Cyrus was wearing a red hoodie, the hood was on his head, as he chewed the gum on his mouth slowly trying to peak over Paola's shoulder to look at the questions on her phone before she turns and slaps his knee turning off her phone.

Cyrus sighs and shrugs, "The most obvious way is that you have to be attractive." he starts and Justine's jaw drops slightly, "If you want real advice, here it is, nine times out of ten, men approach women to be friends because they wanna fuck. It's unfortunate but it's true. Personally, you don't even need male friends because when you think they're your friends they're just plotting." Paola looks over at us and widens her eyes before she turns around to look at Cyrus

"So what about Karma and I? Are we not friends with you?" Paola asks and Cyrus lets out a snort and shrugs saying 'That's not the word I'd use, but okay.' and he cuts her off before she can continue

"I know the next question you wanna ask me and the answer is no. Carter, answer the question." Cyrus turns to look over at Carter as Justine and I try to hide our laughter by covering our mouths. Paola was going to ask if he ever thought either of us were attractive based on his logic.

Carter is sitting next to Cyrus wearing another red hoodie similar to Cyrus as the three of them had been wearing red due to Paola's rules to match whenever she does videos with people.

Carter smiles and states the back of his neck while answering, "I'd say try complimenting them? Guys don't get compliments often so if you wanna start off nicely that's a good way." and Cyrus sucks his teeth looking at him incredulously

"Nigga what? What are you lying to these women for? What do you want them to say? I like your shoes, wanna be besties?" Cyrus' voice picks up in pitch and this causes me to snicker quietly to myself, "Men and women don't need to be friends, y'all are gonna get your feelings hurt, I swear bruh."

Paola shakes her head at that and says, "Men and women can definitely be friends, Cyrus."

"Without at least one of them wanting to fuck the other? That's not friendship that's just sad."

Paola looks back at her phone with a laugh and shakes her head, "Next question. 'If a girl has no experience whatsoever, is that a turn-off?'"

Cyrus and Carter shake their heads and as if to say no but Carter speaks first, "No. I don't see anything wrong with that. Most of the girls I've met that don't really have experience, whether in bed or whatever, typically don't date as much because they have high standards. Which I can respect, I mean, you don't need to be out here looking for that sort of thing and settling for the wrong people so I'd feel honored if someone wanted to take that step with me." Justine and I 'aw' silently to eachother at his response which I found really sweet.