090

the deafening sound of an electric guitar, whose volume was way louder than what was allowed in an apartment building, made nari fly out of her bed and right into the living room. "WHAT THE FUCK TURN THAT SHIT DOWN"

the pink haired boy turned around and raised his eyebrows upon seeing the newly awakened girl. he turned the volume down while naris legs stopped working and she fell to her knees out of shock. "sorry, didnt mean to wake you up. why were you even sleeping? its like seven."

"ive got work from ten till eight in the morning.. what the fuck are you doing here anyway?"

"i got evicted for no reason so i texted jungwoo and he said i could crash here for awhile. are you okay? you seem quite startled."

nari threw her head back and let out a loud groan. "that fucking scared me holy fucking shit i thought i was gonna have a cardiac arrest." taeyong scratched his eyebrow, awkwardly chuckling in the process. "yeah sorry man."

taeyong made nari some food while the two of them listened to some music, specifically malice mizer. "this bands fucking great."

"yeah except for gackt. see i just stream visual kei bands illegally cause theyve pretty much all done problematic shit, including dir en grey which pains me but you know."

she washed her bowl, thanked the older for the food, walked into the bathroom and took a long hot bath in her fake rose quartz bathtub. a little more than one hour passed when she got out of the water after washing her hair and body. she put some lotion on her skin and blow dried her hair before braiding it into two french braids.

the girl walked into her room and grabbed a pair of black suit pants and a white flowy button up, sleeves reaching right above her elbows.

the two spent some time playing video games until it was time for her to go to work. "by the way lucas, jae, yuta, aera, mark and hopefully hyuck are gonna come by the club later. wanna come?"

"nah im not really a night club person. have fun though."

"yeah see you tomorrow."

she shut the door and walked down the stairs while grabbing a cigarette from her pocket. as soon as she took a step outside, she felt a wave of freezing air against her cheeks. her hands stung as she lit the cigarette and she quickly shoved them back into her pockets.

"YO NARI" the group of friends walked towards the bar while waving at the bartender. they looked exceptionally hot now that they were all dressed up. aera ran up to her and hugged her over the counter before hyuck broke them apart. "how the hell did you get in?" the boy put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. "aera apparently knows the bouncer."

they ordered some drinks and chatted for awhile all while nari continued serving customer after customer. they then disappeared into the crowd.

it wasnt easy but the bartender eventually spotted them. jaehyun and lucas were dancing with some girls, yuta and hyuck were in the middle of the dance floor and mark was making out with aera in a corner.

some guy came up to the bar and ordered rum and coke. "isnt bartending at a place like this stressful?! stress is not good for a pretty girl like you.. you should come over and relax at my place later!" she placed the drink in front of him and smiled politely. "thank you for the offer but im good!" the guy paid her and grabbed a napkin, writing his number down. "just in case you change your mind." he winked at her before walking up to a group of people as she crumbled the napkin and threw it into the trash.

nari noticed hyuck sitting on one of the stools so she walked up to him once she finished mixing a drink. she slammed her hands on the bar top with a big smile on her face. "what can i get you?" the boy placed his hand on hers and stroked her skin with his thumb. "do you have redbull?" nodding, she bent down and grabbed a can of energy drink from under the counter. "here you go."

"do people hit on you a lot?!"

"yeah well its kinda part of the job, isnt it!?"

"i guess i get it, you look hot when you bartend!"

two girls sat down next to him and offered to buy him a drink. he looked at his girlfriend who nodded at him in response. "uh yeah sure." so they ordered three simple drinks. the girls kept laughing and touching his arms and thighs to which he responded with some uncomfortable chuckles. "here are your drinks, ladies." nari winked at her boyfriend who lovingly smiled at her in return while she gave them said drinks.

"wanna get out of here!? haenas apartment is right around the corner!"

"oh uh im flattered but i have a girlfriend!"

the girls frowned and touched him yet again. "is she prettier than us?"

he looked over at the busy girl standing behind the bar, smiling at a girl who was ordering a drink. "yeah, sorry."

the two girl eventually left and hyuck walked back into the crowd and shortly after, someone began yelling. "YOU FUCKER THATS MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YOURE GRINDING ON"

"HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? SHE GRINDED ON ME TOO"

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

the guy with the girlfriend punched the other guy right on his cheekbone. he stumbled a bit but quickly returned the favor by punching the guy back on the nose. the lights shined over them and nari noticed who the 'girlfriend grinding guy' was. "of course its fucking jae,"

the other dudes friends jumped him and lucas, yuta, mark and hyuck pushed them off of him and a big fight suddenly broke out. there were fists flying everywhere and blood splattered on the floor.

aera shoved past everyone and quickly reached the bar. "hey nari look!" she showed the taller her fist. "i got to punch a guy!"

nari patted her head and the two of them watched as the security broke up the fight and threw them all out.

"i'll see you later bae!!"

"bye baby."

the amount of people continued to rise until the bartenders head was spinning from all the orders. hours passed and people began leaving until no one was left except for the staff. nari downed a shot of vodka and began cleaning up the mess that was left.

she came back home after awhile. taeyong was sleeping on the couch with her cats so she quietly tip toed to the bathroom where she washed her face and brushed her teeth.

she walked into her bedroom and noticed her toy boy sleeping on her bed, his arms wrapped around one of her pillows. his lip was busted and he had some dried up blood around his nose which she found weirdly hot.

she lay down beside him after changing into a tank top and kissed his forehead before falling asleep as well.

♡