9

"And It's Y/n..."

Mic had said to him in a low but worried tone. He looked up at Aizawa for any sign of emotion. Anything he wasn't already express.
Anything at all that would put his mind at ease.

But then Aizawa just walked closer to him. To where he was now just a few inches apart.

"Y/n...? As in My student Y/n??? Y/n L/n?????"

He looked down at mic who was sitting in a chair. With a blank expression.
Mic looked at his friend. Before he ultimately looked back down and said

"Yeah...that Y/n..."

Aizawa face looked puzzled. His heart began to hurt but he couldn't comprehend why.

"Hizashi...What are you fucking thinking...? She's a fucking student. For Fuck sakes. You're a teacher."

"Shouta...I know I know I just couldn't keep it a secret any longer...I've known her long before she came to U.A...I had met her at a bar after you know had broken up with me."

Aizawa took a second to understand everything that was being said to him.

"You knew her before she came to U.A...?"

"Yeah I did.."

"Why did you never tell me about this?!?!!?!?"

"Look, Okay, If word got out that I knew Y/n on a personal level don't you think she wouldn't be bombarded with false rumors about her? And on top off that my own credibility as a teacher? I would be questioned none stop about if we have ever had relations. I couldn't risk that Shouta... I just wanted her to be happy...So I told her that I couldn't see her anymore. And she complied. So we avoided each other as much as possible. But..."

Then he pauses for a minute. His yellow orbs shining with slight sorrow as he took a breath.

"But when I saw her crying over some fuck...that didn't even know or return her feelings. I just couldnt stay quiet anymore. I just had to tell her"

Aizawa stepped back a bit as her heard Hizashi's words...

"She loved somebody..? That didn't return her feelings?"

He thought

"this doesn't make any se-'
His eyes widen realizing the possibility

"Hey, by any chance did she say who this person was? or exactly what went down?'

"Well...When I found her like that she was outside of the classroom. Im assuming it was after you spoke with her because she just stood there for awhile muttering "Lets just be friends"over and over again...I don't even think she realized it herself"

And that's when it hit him.

"After I saw her I called out to her but she ran from me... I chased her all the way towards the rooftop and she told me that somebody rejected her without them ever knowing she loved them. And then I flat out told her I liked her. Out of my jealousy for the other man."

Aizawa couldn't believe what he was hearing. It's all too coincidental that the man Hizashi is talking about isn't him. But that wasn't the issue now... the issue is how she responded.

"What did she say... to you?"

"She didn't say anything other than she'll think about it...I told her it was okay if she didn't have an answer for me and I apologized to her for flat out confessing that towards her when she's going through it. But I told her I'd give her time. Time to think about it."

"But I'm thinking of taking her out to dinner...in hopes of her giving me an answer..."

Hizashi said and thought of all the endless possibilities of how the dinner could go. As Aizawa spaced out. He got lost in his own mind. Just knowing that there was somebody else the wanted her made his blood boil. But he still couldn't understand why it made his blood boil. After all he told her it was better to be friends. But now he's contradicting himself.

"She loves me...? She can't love me... there's no way. Those days were just in the heat of the moment....I don't feel that way towards her...do I...?"

"And that's why yesterday I asked her after my talk show...So I hope all goes well..."

Aizawa heard the last scentence hizashi had spit out and he accidentally blurted out

"Wait... yesterday's talk show...? She was with you yesterday?!?!"

"Yeah were you not listening? She was my special guest for yesterday's show."

"Yesterday...She was going to her friends house. I drove her home...phone rang... phone...micheal....MICHEAL"

Aizawa head rang with everything he had just pieced together. His face unable to stay stoic. He looked like he was about to pass out.

"Shouta...? Are you alright...?"

Hizashi looked at him concerned.

Aizawa looked away and finally calmed his nerves down.

"He doesn't know it's me... I just have to act like I don't know anything"

He thought only to say..

"It's nothing... I just remembered I have papers that are due soon. But just keep me posted. On all of this... I just can't believe how stupid you are..."

He said as he moved some papers away from his desk.

As soon as Hizashi was about to speak. The door had flung opened...

"Umm I'm sorry Professor...I left my bag in here...I just came to get it back if your even in he-..."

"Hey...sweetheart..."

A/n- I HATE THISSSS... my heart didn't know what it wanted and I played with so many possibilities but for now this is what I thought of but hopefully writers block goes away cause... I CANT THE DRAMA THE ACTION THE KNOWLEDGE I JUST CANNTTT😩😩😩