Chapter 83

saturday

"i hate you!"

"yeah? well that makes two of us!"

"how could you do this to me?"

"for fucks sake my love..i've been trying to give you hints!"

"so last night meant nothing to you?!"

"...."

"ANSWER ME!"

"no. it didn't."

"tch. fuck you. i wish we never met."

you and izuku stare intensely at the tv screen. you grab a piece of popcorn and pop it in your mouth "if they get back together i'm gonna cry." you say while shaking your head, watching the protagonist pack her things while her cheating boyfriend tries to stop her.

"cheating. i'll never get why it happens." izuku says before sipping on his water bottle. after he sets it back down, he drapes his arm over your shoulder again, twirling his fingers through your white strand while you rest your head on his chest.

"makes me feel better that you think that way." you say, smiling proudly as the woman slaps the male before storming out the house. "i'll be scared for myself if you ever caught me cheating." izuku lets out a half scared laugh.

"not that i ever would though."

"i'm glad you know the danger you'll be in. you must love your crazy girlfriend, huh?" you joke, looking up at izuku with a small smile. his eyes train on yours as he stares at you with a smirk, humming a laugh before looking back at the screen.

"yeah. i love it."

the girl gets in her car, shakily pushing the on button and fastening her seatbelt. you feel izuku shake his head as the male bangs on the window, screaming for her to stop.

"it always confuses me why the cheater chases after them. weren't they the ones who cheated? they just look stupid." izuku comments, grabbing popcorn from your shared bowl.

"right? like you made your own bed, lay in it." you agree. as the movie continues, you hear a phone buzz on izuku's nightstand, making you both look at it in sync. "it's your phone." izuku tells you.

"who is it?" you ask, pressing the space button on izuku's laptop and pausing the movie. izuku reaches for your phone and flips it over, seeing text notifications fill the lock screen. "your dad."

with a sigh, you sit up, making izuku take his arm off your shoulder. with grabby hands, izuku throws your phone at you and you catch it with ease. using face recognition, the texts show and you start reading them, unaware of izuku who's just staring at you.

dad
do you want information on the case?

dad
come to the house. emiko and i have information on where the location might be.

dad
we'll hold a conference soon. want me to take you and your friends?

"what is it?" izuku asks, seeing your raised eyebrows as you intently read the messages. looking up at him, your eyes shine in hope. "he has information on the eri case. they might have a location on where she might be." you inform, making izuku's mouth slightly part.

"really? did he tell you their location?" he asks, grabbing the popcorn bowl and setting it off to the side before throwing the blanket off you two. "he said come to the house. him and emiko are there so they'll probably tell us then." you say before quickly getting up and stretching your arms.