Aoi Toudou . 🌸 "First Sight"

Hi everyone! So sorry for the short hiatus, I've been working a lot and am trying my hardest to keep updating.

Requested by @roguesupremacy !

This chapter is SFW!!

-----------

"It was great seeing you, hope you have a fun-tastic day!" You cheered off at a happy paying customer, turning away for the table with a sigh just as you were left alone.

Your manager had wanted you to try out a meet and greet, as you were finally a rising star in the model department. You were quite the entertainer, and enjoyed spreading positive energy to your many fans. However, keeping up with your very first meet and greet was quite tiring.

Looking up from your table, which finally had an empty line in front of it, you caught sight of the other tables with lines all around them. You couldn't help but to feel a small sting of jealously that every other table had packed lines except for yours, but all of the other tables were also occupied by much more experienced entertainers.

Honestly, you were quite happy that anyone at all decided to say hello to you. Scanning the lines, you noticed how everyone else seemed so excited and patient just to meet their favorite idol. But no one thought the same for you, they only visited you if they noticed you had an empty table and they didn't have to wait in line-

"Good morning Miss. Y/n!" A strong voice boomed around you, snapping you from your blank face into your big smile. Holding out your hand as he bowed in front of you, he happily returned the offer and puffed out his chest as he stood back up straight. "I heard that you were on the rise, and when I heard about you coming here I knew I had to get tickets to see you!"

"R-really?" You were honestly stunned that the man would care enough in the first place to get tickets ahead of time, let alone know that you were actually not that popular. "I mean, thank you!"

"Yes, really." His excitement seemed to calm down a tad as he noticed you were still shocked, something that not a lot of other women he met at the conventions would do. Usually they would just put on a smile and push through the day, but it was clear that you were still a bit nervous. "You know, you really should try not to worry too much." he mentioned as you kept a steady gaze on him. "You are great at being yourself, and that's why you are here at this convention today! People believe in you."

"I'm very grateful for your kind words, but please, I'd love to know your name sir." You smiled, finally feeling a bit more uplifted.

"Aoi Toudou," He responded, bowing again.

"Oh, you don't have to be so formal with me!" You giggled, waving your hand dismissively as he stood back up. "Really, it's great to meet you. As the real Y/n speaking."

You had heard stories from one of your old high school friends, Itadori Yuji. He would post pictures on Snapchat with Toudou, but now that you finally had seem him you really knew it was him. Sometimes they would be in front of their posters of the girls they liked, posting best friend selfies with Jennifer Lawrence on a beach in the background. So, if Toudou ever liked girl that were tall and had a nice figure with a big bust, then...why would he be interested in meeting you? Because he had nothing better to do with his day?

Your thoughts were interrupted as he continued his conversation, calmly placing his hands on his hips. "You're even sweeter in real life then you come off in the commercials! Aren't you from around here?" You were smiling at his words, genuinely. Usually the fan behavior would make you nervous that you would have to uphold your stage act, but five minutes into meeting Toudou and you felt like you could really be yourself around him.

"Uh, yeah, I am!" You said, your mind thinking as you looked around quickly, making sure no one else is around. "Hey, what are you doing tonight after the convention?"

"Oh, well nothing really I guess." Toudou mentioned, placing a hand on his chin in thought. "Probably just hang out with my best friend-"

"Itadori Yuji!"

"Itadori Yuji..." He trailed as you spoke in sync with him letting out a laugh. "You know him?"

"Yeah, I used to go to school with him before he moved." You nodded. "He had actually told me about you, I just didn't really remember until you introduced yourself."

"Oh, well that's great! If you want, you can come too, we were just going to watch some movies and stuff-"

"Oh, well I was kind of hoping.." You quietly mentioned. "I was hoping I could get to know you a little bit more, maybe we could get food once I get out of here."

"Ah, that's sounds really nice!" He mentioned, a little too loud, his face becoming flushed. 

"Shh!" You leaned over the table, sticking a hand over his lips as wide eyes overcame your face. "If my manager finds out I asked out one of the people I met today, he might freak!"

Toudou nodded slightly against your finger in understanding before you pulled away, sighing in relief.

"I'll see you later, okay?" he asked quietly, just as you leaned down to give him an "autograph" scribbling your number down, another fan approached behind him as you handed the note over to him. 

"Wonderful to meet you, have a fun-tasic day sir!" You cheered to him with a wink as he took your note and smiled to himself, leaving with a wave as you moved onto the next person in line.

.

Later that night, after you had text Toudou and enjoyed a nice dinner with him, he decided to walk your home. Your place wasn't too far from the restaurant, but you still thanked him gratefully to take the time to do so. You considered the night to be a first date, as the two of you had honestly really clicked in a way that you had never felt before. Getting to know Toudou was nice, getting to realize how energetic and positive of a man he was. He was strong, yes, but he evidently had a dramatical side to him, one that made you smile with warmth.

"So," you started as the two of you walked down the street, you clinging onto your purse while Toudou had hi hands in his pockets. "Why did you decide to come see me, I mean like, did you actually know that I was a rising star?"

"I did," Toudou mentioned with a smile as he looked up to the sky in thought, thinking about the first time he saw you. "I don't know, I guess people jut call it love at first sight. I knew I had to come meet you one day, and I'm really glad I did!"

"I am too," You mentioned, looking away for a moment. "I didn't think that you'd like a girl like me." 

You finally reached the walkway to your house, stopping to turn to him as he gave you a look of questioning. "You didn't? What would give you that impression?"

You shrugged, casting your own gaze down your imperfect body with all of its flaw before your eyes fell on the ground. Toudou seemed to notice that you thought no men would fall for your appearance, but he quickly leaned over and grabbed your hands into his. Holding your fists tightly, he looked straight into your face. His stare made your gaze linger back up with insecurities flooding your eyes, and he could tell.

"I'm really glad I met you, Y/n. The real Y/n. Hopefully you wouldn't mind if I see you again soon, no?"

His words and admiration for you nearly made you cry, but you held back with a nod a you smiled weakly.

"I would really like that, Aoi."

He smiled back, glad that he seemed to uplift you a bit. Leaning forward, he kissed you on the cheek gently. Pulling away after his peck, he gave one last smile before letting your hands fall back to your sides.

"Text me when you're free again, okay? I'll be waiting."