Fourteen

Caleb

We'd taken a break from the movies to eat and relax around the bonfire Beck and Arrex had made, that's when Dallas had come around.

I hadn't seen him is years, he looked like he was doing well though. Put together even, but I guess he always had that vibe about him. Bailey liked that about him, I remember being insanely jealous of that aspect of him. He had himself figured out back then, I simply didn't.

"I though James was coming too?" Bailey questions sitting beside him as she hands him a drink

"Oh no he stayed with the kids," Dallas simply shakes his head and even basically stops to stare at the two.

Kids?

"Hold on..." Tyler

"Oh shit, yeah I  have two kids," Dallas states bluntly and about as casually as possible. It was almost comical, the looks of surprise on all of faves including myself. "Oh and I'm married , he's an amazing guy by the way you'd all love him,"

"Consider my mind fucking blown." Wes states breaking the silence. We can't help but laugh, not at him  just at the casual nature of it all.

Dallas laughs hysterically too, "Oh doing that to people will never get old, that shocked look is priceless every time," he looks to Bailey and she's just grinning at him shaking her head

"So wait you're gay?"

"Bi," Dallas corrects Beck,

"I cant believe this, I mean good for you man honestly you seem to be really happy but shit it's just surprising," Arrex laughs

"Why because I seemed like a judgmental dick when I found out Ace was gay?" He snorts and we all just nod along because he definitely did.  Now that he brings it up, I fondly remember wanting to drag him out of the booth right then and there at his tone. I don't think Bailey really noticed but Beck and I for sure did.

We had always been weary about him, obviously we didn't want to make assumptions. But he never said anything about the subject around any of us at least.

"Yeah that was more so internal conflict," he shrugs at our nods "Nothing even remotely against him, Ace actually helped me out a lot with all of this,"

"You knew?!" Bailey's eyes are just about bugging out of her head and I stop myself from laughing.

"Hey it was none of my business to tell," Ace puts his hands up in surrender "He had a hard time coming out at first,"

"Clearly not anymore," Lexi laughs, "So kids, are they gorgeous? Husband too? I would be severely disappointed if this was like a Colton Haynes and his husband type situation, I'm sure his husband has a great personality he's just not there in the looks department,"

"Lexi!" Em scolds her like the mom friend she is. It's almost comical.

"What? He's hot, it's only right that his husband is as hot as him!"

"You make my head hurt," Em rubs her temples leaning on Arrex who just simply laughs and wraps an arm around her. They all dive into conversation, updating themselves on our old friends life.