Part 56. A Peek into the Future

Hey everyone,

Hope all of you are well,

I'm sorry for not posting last weekend. I got busy reading another fanfiction 'Besabriyan' and I just couldn't put it down till I finished it. So I didn't write  😛. For a change, I wanted to be a reader instead of a writer. 

And then, I got busy with a hectic work week and finally managed this smaller than the usual part.  I hope you enjoy reading it.

Another important note  is that we are now coming to an end to this book. We will have not more than 5 chapters of this book after this one.

Thank you for all the love and support. I have loved reading every comment and every appreciation for this book.

Love,
- SV

————————————————————-

Nandini's phone blared with her alarm at her usual 4 am. She picked up her phone to snooze it for a while when she saw Manik's text from the previous night.

Manik- Good Morning my love. I know you must be worrying about what happened with Dad, so I'm just texting you to let you know everything's fine and he wasn't mad at all. So stop worrying. I'll tell you all the details when I come back. Also, I was thinking I'll spend some time with Dad today if he's free and come back by tonight? I'll call you when I wake up. And I know you know, but I just want say it anyway - I love you ♥️

Nandini smiled at his adorable message. She read it one more time and smiled some more. She then got up to kick start her day and went for a shower to knock off the laziness in her body.

After a couple of hours, her phone rang showing Manik's call.

Nandini - Hey.. itni jaldi uth gaye? It's only 7.
(Hey, you woke up so soon? It's only 7.)

Manik - Haan. Is everything okay there? Tum hospital mein ho? Does anyone need anything? I'm just leaving from here and I can pick it on my way.
(Yeah. Is everything okay there? Are you in the hospital? Does anyone need anything? I'm just leaving from here and I can pick it up on the way)

Nandini - What? Hospital? Manik, what are you talking about?

Manik - You don't know?

Nandini - Know what?

Manik - Cabir just called me. Gogo has been diagnosed with jaundice again. Apparently, he had a mild condition when he was born but since he was doing better, the doctor discharged him. But now, he's had a relapse and it's not good. They rushed him to the hospital last night. I thought Navya must've called you already and you must be with them.

Nandini - No she didn't tell me. I'll go there now. Do you know which hospital?

Manik - They're in Breach Candy hospital.

Nandini - Okay. I'll go there right away. Did Cabir say if they need anything?

Manik - Haan. He was asking if I could send a butler with homemade food. Apparently, Navya needs to eat healthy because Gogo needs to eat healthy.

Nandini - Okay. I'll ask Chachi to quickly make something.

Manik - No. I already told Hari. He'll send it with the driver. In fact, I'll ask the driver to pick you. Tumhara ghar raaste mein aata hai. (Your house is on the way)

Nandini didn't have time to argue so she just agreed.

Nandini - Okay.

Manik - And I'm leaving from here in ten minutes. I should be there in about 2-3 hours.

Reality Ever Afterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें