𝐎𝐧𝐞

You clung to the straps of your backpack, without stopping to say hello to your family, nor is it as if you were taken much notice, after all you were an unwanted baby. When you left home you met your neighbor's gaze, Itadori smiled at you as he approached you. Your eyes lit up saluting him with a slight movement of hand, he stirred your hair making a slight laugh slip from your lips.

If you were given a choice between your family or the teenager you would not hesitate to choose him, it was like your real family, like a big brother.
His hand wrapped yours completely to pull you, both had to go to study, his high school and your school were next so he always took care of taking you and bring you so that nothing happened to you.

"Have a nice day Itadori!"

You shouted happily at the entrance of the school that was just before the boy's stop, he said goodbye leaving you in your class where you spent it practically learning basic things and coloring without trying to get out of the lines of the drawing. The other kids didn't come to you either, it didn't bother you because you thought it was your fault because you didn't use to talk much or do something to get others to talk to you.

But it wasn't that simple, not that it was because of your little desire to communicate or something like that, all the children who had tried to approach you felt strangely suffocated or inwardly when they approached you, however you didn't seem to feel any of those symptoms.

You hummed, picking up your utensils with a slight smile, knowing that after school Itadori would pick you up and buy some sweets. Just the thought of sweets made your mouth water.

When the bell rang you waited for everyone to leave class, you said goodbye to the teacher who looked at you in a strange way, although she tried to hide it you noticed, you sighed inaudibly to go out into the street.

As the school ended before the high school you used to walk to this one to meet your neighbor, normally you waited at the door but you saw that he was in the yard doing a kind of competition, you were encouraged to enter in order to have a better view, clearly and as you expected Itadori won whatever he was doing, you applauded with a little smile.

When the students dispersed, he remembered that he was late to pick you up and go to the hospital. As he didn't have time to leave you at home, he decided that it wouldn't be a bad idea to also visit his grandfather, he was also a better family than what was supposed to be yours.

When leaving the school, in the middle of the race your eyes found some black eyes that looked like your figure and that of Itadori disappeared quickly, the boy did not stop looking at you in shock.

Your heart was tight when your neighbor left the room with a grin he was trying to hide. You bit the lower lip that trembled, you couldn't stand the rebellious tears that came out of your eyes, you jumped from the seat to surround Itadori's legs. He lifted you up to carry you, you wrapped your arms around his neck and let out some quiet sobs, while Yuuji tried to calm you down by keeping himself strong.