Chapter 2

" That was the most stupid thing I ever heard in the past twenty five years of my existence." 

I have absolutely no idea how Hiro says that with a straight face because I was still confused whether I should be rolling on the floor laughing or taking my brother to a mental hospital. I decided to do the former, laughing apparently reduces the chances of cancer, no idea where I read that.

" Now's not the time to be rolling on the floor and laughing like....that," I raised my eyebrows at him, offended. 

Hiro, the eldest of my brothers. Always the responsible one( He's twenty five, seven years older than me, pretty old right? I know), he's right though, we really don't have much time, twenty four hours maximum before my kidnapped love struck brother loses his soul. Ace is two years younger than Hiro, the "mother" . Always fussing about us twins, the youngest of the lot. And he takes his job very seriously. Always making sure Hiro, the workaholic, remembers to eat, making sure we don't get into trouble, scaring away guys who could be my potential boyfriend!!!! But he's also too innocent for the ways of the world.

So it was not a surprise when we realized Ace went missing, and his so-called boyfriend turned out to be Satan. He always gave me the chills. And now we have just twenty-four, or even less, hours before his protection spell wears off enabling Satan to take his soul. Usually it would take a week if a demon kidnapped you, but this is Satan we are talking about, no wonder he's the bad guy.

Although, except for the soul stealing part he's a pretty cool guy, he throws the best parties, treats everyone equally, can't stand humans, yeah almost cool. Let's be honest, the guy hates my family, why? Because we entered one of his parties uninvited, okay maybe we had taken some souls back from him, but that was because those were innocent souls! Satan's original job was to take souls from the bad guys, some cliché story happened and he thinks everyone is bad and steals souls from every person he meets.( well not everyone, but the annoying ones you know? not surprised Ace falls under that category!)

" Then what idea do you have?" Aiden asks, irritated.

 " We go and bring our brother back-"

 " From the Gates of Hell?! Satan has a restriction order against us, remember? We will be killed as soon as we step foot inside that damned place!" I cry out.

"And whose fault is that?" Hiro's eyes narrows on us while we look anywhere but him

" We got the souls back!" Aiden argued

" You were supposed to be back as soon as you got the souls, not stay around and enjoy the party!"

 " They had neon lights! How do you expect us to miss that kind of a party?!" Honestly, neon lights are so cool! Hiro has absolutely no idea what he missed out on.

Picture courtesy - Google