1.5 - Timebreaker

(Y/N)'s POV:

I lay on Marinette's bed, playing on my phone as I wait for her to return. She's been running all over her home, reassuring her parents about how good they look for their 20th anniversary.

Feu and Tikki have been chatting up a storm since I first got here, both of them super excited about seeing each other once again.

I hear Marinette call us all downstairs, signaling that her parents have left.

"20 years of marriage. That's a long time." I comment as I reach the bottom of the steps.

"Time flies when your having fun!" Tikki giggles, flying over to Marinette.

"It sure won't fly when I have to my math homework." Marinette pouts as she gives the dirtiest look towards her math textbook.

"(Y/N) told you to do it during class, Marinette. You had plenty of time." Feu snickers.

"She was too busy drooling over Adrien to even attempt to do her homework." I smirk as Marinette turns bright red and begin to do her box-shaped panic thing with her arms.

"I was not!" She defends herself.

"Yes you were!" Feu, Tikki, and I say in unison, making Marinette pout.

|~|

As we distracted Marinette from her homework with our encouraging words to finish her homework, she got an incoming call from Alya.

"Hey Alya, what's up?........... I'm sorry, what?.... Yeah we totally didn't forget. .......Yeah the race I made an entire banner for. ...... It starts in 5 minutes? ............ No no! We're on our way right now!.... See ya there!"

"Change of plans! How'd I forget about the class race?!" Marinette freaks out, beginning to rush out of her room, dragging me with her.

"Wait, but what about Mrs. Chamack's order?" I ask.

"We've got twenty minutes before she arrives. They're all counting on me to bring the banner. Besides, Adrien will be there." Marinette goes off topic.

"You're drooling again." I deadpan.

"There's no way you two can get from here to the school in less than five minutes." Feu comments.

Marinette and I share a look at his statement, both of us getting the same idea.

"Tikki, Spots on!"

"Feu, Fire up!"

|~|

Marinette and I detransform as soon as we reach the school, both of us running toward where the class was gathered.

When we reach them, Marinette pulls out her banner to show everyone and they all begin to compliment her hard work.

"Impressive, Marinette!" Adrien walks up to us, winking at the girl who then became a giggling, stuttering, and a very bright red mess.