1.7 - Evillustrator

3rd Person POV:

"Help!" Marinette cries as she runs as fast as she can away from Stormy Weather. She runs but had to stop in her tracks as Lady WiFi blocks her other exit.

Lady WiFi shoots Marinette and pauses her and to finish the job, Stormy Weather contains her in a block of ice.

The two girls high-five over the defeat of Marinette, celebrating their victory, but their celebration stops when two figures pop up behind them.

A cherry red-head and a bright (h/c) duo behind a mask prepare to fight the villains. The (h/c) heroine goes after Lady WiFi while the red-headed hero disarms Stormy. The heroine knocks Lady WiFi into Stormy Weather which allowed the hero to draw a cage to contain them.

The hero erases the ice that contained Marinette and quickly hugs the girl beside him. Marinette immediately swoons over the hero after giving the super-heroine a large hug in gratitude.

"Oh Super-Nathan and Super-(Y/N), you're my heroes!" Marinette mainly speaks to Super-Nathan who bashfully tells her it was nothing.

"I love you!" Marinette swoons over the boys

"I love you too, Marinette." Super-Nathan truthfully speaks back.

"Nathaniel!"

                                        |~|

The shyest boy in class was interrupted from his daydreaming and sketching as a hand slammed down in front of him.

"What are you drawing?" Ms. Mendelieve scowls. "And these artistic endeavors are exactly why you are failing science."

Nathaniel struggles to answer as he watched as everyone turned their heads to him. Especially freaking out when the two girls he was writing  about turned to them.

"I-I'm s-sorry."  Nathaniel stutters as his eyes flick back and forth between the teacher and the class as his face began to turn the same color as his hair.

"You go march yourself to the principal's office and show him all that chicken scratch!" The teacher belittles his work and embarrasses him in front of the class. "Then you'll be really sorry."

Nathaniel quickly gathers his things and walks down between the desks accidentally making eye contact with a certain (h/c) haired girl. The stuttered over himself when he made eye contact with Marinette and tripped over Chloe's bag, making everything (including his comic) he previously shoved in his unzipped bag fall out.

The comic flies open for everyone's viewing eyes landing on the page that embarrassed Nathaniel the most. The page where he and Marinette exchanged their previous 'I love you's.' And if that wasn't enough, the air conditioning in the room blew the pages back to land on the page where he and (Y/N) shared a quick hug.

Everyone in the class eyes widen at what they saw, Marinette releasing a loud gasp in surprise while (Y/N) releases a small smile in endearment.

"Look Sabrina, it's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving, it's Marinette! And who's alongside him, it's (Y/N)!" Chloe mocks Nathaniel's work making the redhead fall deeper into despair and embarrassment. "He's so totally crushing on one of you two."

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel angrily snatches the sketchbook away from Chloe as she ripped the page with Marinette and him out of the book.