Chapter Twenty Six

This chapter switches between Noah and Cassies pov a lot.

Here comes the comments about me being ghost 😭.

Anyways, sorry bout that guys! I'm back, enjoy x

***

Noah:
I speed down the streets in hopes of finding Brandon's house.
Cassie consumes my mind, but after what I was just told, now all I can see is flashes of his hands on hers, taking advantage of her fragile self.
I wish I held her closer, let her know she's loved and she's safe but instead of thinking and using my head, I let her go.
Once I find her, I'm not going to yell for her not telling me. I understand why she didn't, that's not an everyday conversation and it must've killed her not knowing how to speak up.
She took all that pain cause she's so lost and hurt. Doesn't know how to fully allow herself to be well herself.
She's too good for this cruel world, a little girl without parents and a shitty boyfriend.
All I can do now is kill that motherfucker and clean up my act in order to cater to her needs and mostly because... I love her.

Cassie:
My phone is blowing up, but I'm too tired to get up and view it.
I peek one eye open, just enough to see Brandon asleep on his couch. I close my eyes yet again, feigning sleep.
I don't want to move not right now, frankly not ever. If only I was alone right now, that'd be better but Brandon is alright.

I've been thinking so much my brain hurts, but it doesn't stop the idea of seeing what my father he to say to me. I'll see him if it's mutual, if he really needs to see me. I'm too forgiving but the thought of him living a great life while mine was trembling with trauma sees enough for me to be angry still.

I dream of Noah most nights, like last night which is yet another reason I don't want to get up. Our memories flash through my mind, playing over and over again. In a way it's comforting but also reminds me of our little outburst. If only that man loved me enough.

Finally I open my eyes, sighing in the process. I rub the sleep from my eyes finally retrieving my phone.

Everyone I know is calling me, what the hell is going on?

Noah:

Finally his house is in sight, just a few steps and I'll be able to see her, hold her. But what's taking me so long to get out the car?
I grip onto the steering wheel abit too hard, my chest is heavy and my eyes feel hot and stingy.I know what's coming but I'm trying to fight it, I don't want to breakdown.

I can't do this.

I look down at my feet, sighing in defeat.
A tear falls down, and another.
I cry, I finally cry leaning my head onto the back of my hands which are still holding the steering wheel.

I'm fucking hurt. My Cassie hurt.

Cassie, MY Cassie.. he hurt my Cas.
Touched her, in the worse ways and I was too caught up in my own life to realise.
I should've treated her better, I'm no good for her but I want to be good for her.
She doesn't deserve all this pain.
I'm crying for her, I should've gave her the world, not be one of the reason she hates it.

Finally I work up the courage to step foot into my car. I don't care about Brandon at this point, I just need my baby.
With that being said I knock aggressively upon the door.

"Noah?" Brandon questions.

"Where is she?" I breath trying to maintain my anger