Chapter 3: Guest, options, and Adrien is what...?

Marinette stood staring in front of her closet thinking, 'I'm...gonna...get...engaged?' She ruffled her hair messing it up and screamed "Haiish, what the hell am I gonna do?!"

"Xiao Mei, are you okay?" Marinette looked up and said "Huh? I'm fine aunt Sabine."

"Well, you better hurry it up you don't want to be late for school," Sabine said through the door. Marinette answered, "Yes auntie be out in a minute."

Marinette decided to wear a flowy knee-length dark fuchsia spaghetti strap dress over a long-sleeved tight t-shirt with black stockings (Not the sheer see through sexy types but the ones that cover your skin), for shoes she decided to wear a pair of Mary Janes shoes and as for her hair she put it up in a bun.

Marinette came downstairs and sat down for breakfast. "Morning aunt Sabine, morning uncle Tom."

"Morning dear," they greeted. As they set breakfast on the table, Sabine turned to Marinette and said, "Marinette don't forget that your mother will be sending you the guest list for you ceremony and the list of candidates for you future fiancé to be," Marinette nearly chocked.

"Y-you know about that too?" She stuttered. Sabine looked at Marinette with a raised eyebrow and said, "Of course I do even though I may not be apart of the Yu Family your mother is still my sister and of course we still keep each other up to date especially when it comes to you."

Marinette groaned internally and quickly said, "Well I gotta go bye aunt Sabine, bye uncle Tom." And with that she left.

Marinette finally got to class and saw Chloe sitting inside scrolling through her phone. Marinette threw her bag on the desk, sank into her seat and sighed.

"Something on your mind?" Chloe asked. Marinette leaned on her arm and said, "Let's just say, no one better piss me off today. Gosh my mom is really getting on my nerves."

Chloe turned to Marinette and asked, "What did Aunt Sabine do?" Marinette looked at Chloe confused but then realized what she said.

"Oh! Right my mom Sabine, right, we just had a small disagreement that's all" she said panicking. Chloe just nodded at that and went back to scrolling through her phone. Marinette sighed in relief. She was about to put her head down on the table when suddenly the door slammed open and there stood Alya looking glaring at her.

"You bitch how could you!" Marinette massaged her templates and said, "What is it now Cesaire?"

Alya marched up to her, got into her face and poked her in the middle of her chest. "You know exactly what you did!" she snarled.

Marinette rolled her eyes and stated, "Actually I don't so why don't you tell me. What exactly did I do." She glared. "So? What did I do? Did I push her? Did I beat her up?" Alya was about to slap Marinette but then.

"Alya stop please! This is my fight you don't have to worry about me." Lila said as she suddenly appeared surrounded with her entourage. She had crocodile tears running down her face. Chloe then stood up and said, "Careful there Lila too much fake crying and your face will become uglier than it already is."

Marinette and Chloe smirked and high-fived at that. Alya rushed to Lila and comforted her. "Ofcourse, we have to you're my best friend and it's the least we could do. Marinette is just being a bitch as usual."

"Yeah, you're like the nicest person in school." Rose said.

"And you're like waaaay more prettier." Mylene said.

"Yea Marinette is just jealous of you." Kim said. They just kept going and going and they were starting to get on Marinette's last nerves. Honestly, she was really not in the mood for this especially today if it were any other day, she could have just ignored them but today it was like they were testing her temper.