22- ASD

"Yn will you please tell me what happened? You are freaking me out" Namjoon exclaimed from his seat, looking between the road and you.

You couldn't even look at him, your eyes were filled with overflowing tears which had blurred your vision completely. You had to constantly wipe them off to see how far you had reached.

"Pl..please...drive fast Namjoon......" You kept mumbling. "Please...Please be okay my baby...."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You knew where you had to go so you directly ran to the room , clueless Namjoon following you behind.

"Ynnnn!!!" Lily ran into your arms the moment she saw you running into the corridor.

"Li how? What happened ? Where is Yun?" You asked looking around to see Jess and Lily's Mom also in the corridor, waiting outside . All their faces were stained with tears.

Namjoon was standing behind seeing all the new faces.

"Yn!" You saw Taehyung walking out of the room, he was in his hospital clothes wearing the white coat with his name tag clearly showing he was here as a doctor.

"Tae? Where is Yun?" You ran to him, you looked at him with pleading eyes.

Taehyung looked at you and then behind you , all the eyes fixed on him waiting for an answer including Namjoon. He was still sure what was happening but he could make out that Yun who is someone very close to yn, someone she cherishes more than herself was inside the room. All these people he didn't know except Lily were somehow related to him.

"Tae please tell me what happened to my Yun? I want to see him . Please let me see my baby" You sobbed, joining your hands infront of his completely helpless.

Devastated . That's what you have been doing ever since Taehyung called you about Yun and informed that he was admitted to hospital after suddenly collapsing in his school.

"Yn calm down please. This isn't good for you" Namjoon softly spoke trying to turn you in his arms but you pushed him rather harshly making him stumble.

"Calm down? How am I supposed to calm down when my baby is there . I don't even know how he is. How can I calm down when I know he has a freaking hole in his heart and anything can happen to him. How am I supposed to calm down??!!" You yelled in his face.

Namjoon froze seeing and hearing your sudden outburst . He was speechless , he didn't even know how to react. He just stood there dumb staring at you .

Thankfully taehyung took charge, he saw you weren't in your senses, he pulled you in a hug gently tapping your back.

"Relax Yn...relax Yun is fine, he is sleeping in there. He is completely fine" He softly cooed. Lily also came now softly tapping your head.

Taehyung felt your body relaxing, your sobs were dying down. He looked up and found Namjoon looking at him, his eyes not only confused but a very different expression. As if he was sad, sad that Yn pushed him away, that he wasn't able to calm Yn when Taehyung did it so easily.

When Yn was completely calmed, she got back her senses. She knew her Yun was completely safe because Tae told so, so she looked back at Namjoon who refused to look at her. She felt guilty. He was just being nice, he tried to help her but she pushed him away.