𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

4:00 a.m.
BRAYLEN KAISEN CARSON
still in the warehouse...

"Oh forreal?" Montae raised his eyebrows. "Wow"

"Wow, what?" Leek turned around, we were all just staring at him.

"Man I dont know what the fuck he talking bout" Kamari waved Leek off and I moved away from him.

"Oh so you actin brand new now? Remember how you was gone leave Kaisen for me? Huh? Or How you was supposed to set him up for me the day yall first met?"  He blurted and I just stared in mid air.

"Braylen he lying I never said I was gone leave you!" He tried to grab my hand and I snatched away.

Amir, Tae and Leek was just walking closer to him.

"So you was gone set me up?" I squinted my eyes at him.

"After that day at the corner store I told him I wasnt doing that shit and I never went back to him. I didnt even know Zykez was his brother on God" He tried to explain and I just shook my head.

Kamari started backing up, he knew all I had to say was one word and he was done.

I didnt know what to do honestly.

"Yall I swear I only got in contact with him one time since then, I did not know he was after yall bro" Kamari was still backing up.

Tae looked at me and I just shook my head.

Leek put his gun down and turned around towards Zykez.

"Be honest Zykez" He looked at him.

"I can either put you out your misery or let you sit in pain"

Zykez just shook his head, he could barely talk. Just pain.

"Did you set Kayla up?" He asked and the warehouse got quiet.

"DID YOU SET HER UP?" Leek yelled and Zykez just shook his head "No bruh"

"He lying" Montae laid his head back and Zykez just stared at him.

"No I-" A gunshot fired off, Amir put a bullet between his eyes.

Montae just bursted out laughing and we all looked at him.

I dont know who worst, him or Amir.

"Fuck is funny?" I looked at him and he sighed.

"Kaisen shut up, Kamari got you looking dumb as fuck. He hasnt loved nobody since 8th grade. You're not special"

"Bitch I never loved you period." Kamari spoke and I turned to look at him.

Montae just smirked, "So you loved him?"

I grabbed the gun off the crate on the ground.

It was quiet as a mouse.

"Here" I smiled passing the gun to Kamari.

He squinted his eyes at me with a look of confusion for a second.

"You love me right? Show-"

I was cut off with the echo of gunfire ringing throughout the warehouse making me flinch.

He was staring at me with gun aimed at Montae.

"I swear that 8 months ago when I got in your car at the gas station, when I left I told him I wasnt setting you up. And when I met up with him that one time it was nothing but sex and thats it."

"I didnt even know yall still had beef or that was even Zykez brother untill today"  Kamari looked me in the eyes.

I didnt feel that feeling I usually feel when he lies.

"Look its four in the morning, its gonna start getting light outside in like a hour and we still have to get they bodies out of here" Tae broke the silence.

"Plus we been here too fucking long by ourselves, I just know this nigga got some niggas on stand by or something, he didnt bring Kaisen in here by hissself" Leek also interrupted.

"So Kaisen make a fucking decision do we kill him too or we gone let it slide?" Amir spoke in a rushed tone and I just let out a long sigh.

Lets not forget I got beat on for almost two hours straight, I'm fucking tired I dont know what to do.

"Brah I dont care lets just go home" I rolled my eyes, taking the gun out Kamari hand.

"And no Amir, dont shoot him" I said without even having to look at him. I could hear him sigh as I limped to the door.

Stopping in my tracks, "Hoe come carry me" I looked at Kaisen and he rolled his eyes, come on"

"Not too much, opp" I stared at him and he just stared back "bro my arm got grazed"

"we do not care"

just a filler.
oh read my new story about nba youngboy kids as teens. i like it lol.
srry for the wait.