XIX

───── ❝ chapter nineteen ❞ ─────

───── chapter nineteen ─────

eunjin

"thank you so much for letting me know about her mrs. im!!" i happily said before frowning at the thought of nahyun lying to me about everything that she had just told me.

the fact that her mom is also aware about this just makes me mad to be honest.

i would've bought nahyun's excuse if it weren't for the fact that she literally sounded so okay despite being so sick the night before.

so those photos that number sent to me were for real huh?

urgh lemme message the person that sent me those photos with my old number ...

me
hey?

me
where were those photos taken?

me
you better answer me asap or else

"does that sound threatening enough?" i asked myself before turning on the television.

i hope i get a reply soon so that i won't have to keep dealing with this curiosity.

"i am manifesting a reply right now so you better reply back to me." i said as i lifted my phone back up to keep staring- well, more like glaring onto its screen.

"OH MY GOD IT WORKED!!" i yelled after hearing the little ding.

+8212372904
and why would i tell you that?

me
;-;

me
don't do this to me i'm literally
investing my time with this one
even though i'm supposed to be
doing something important rn :D

+8212372904
?????

+8212372904
go do what's important right
now because i won't tell you about
the photo anyways 😂

"THEN WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME THOSE PHOTOS IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TELL ME ABOUT IT RIGHT AFTER?!" i couldn't help but yell out of frustration because of this person's hard-to-get personality.

me
then why would you send me
those photos in the first place?

+8212372904
because i thought you needed
to see them?