Chapter Twelve

Ianira pov

Next day i woke up around late morning all alone in the bed exhausted…….. I sat up in the bed covering my chest with the blanket and looked around the room……. Sighing I stood up from the bed while I felt an sharp pain between my legs making me flinch…….. I gritted my teeth trying to control the pain while I walked slowly to the bathroom and stood under the shower……… I felt the warm water falling on my body making my muscles relax while i let out an sigh……. Standing under the shower I remember the last night events he took me three more rounds until I fell unconscious…….. While tears fell from my eyes thinking how he tried to humiliate me making me crawl to him…….. I have never seen an man like him so vile, obnoxious and loathsome in my life ever……. Everytime when I felt his touch I wanted to scrub my skin so hard to remove his touch…… yet you all wonder I still screamed his name when he fucked me…… it was just an sex, an absolute physical need of the flesh nothing more……. The only feeling I have for him is hatred and disgust that I loathed is very own existence……. After showering I went back to my room and changed my clothes laid on the bed when sleep took me again…….

An week has passed each and every day I started to feel like I am his whore in this mansion just like he wanted me to be me……. Almost every night he fucked me until I fell unconscious and the next morning I woke up all alone in the bed……. I felt so suffocated and disgusted inside my heart for myself when he uses me like an whore and I let him do that…… all this thoughts clouding my mind making me regret the choice I made up……. Deep Inside I knew I don’t want to regret it while I told myself I chose the lesser evil trying to convince myself……. I don’t want an another regret to add into my list…… sometimes your heart and brain won’t understand things in the same way…… the logical part of my brain understood my choice yet my heart regrets it so much…….. Taking an deep breathe I walked to the kitchen I couldn’t stay in my room all alone it was suffocating me too much…….. To top it off I was relieved from my chores…… Walking past the hall way I saw Silvia standing there when she saw me she threw an angry, hateful glare at me……. Of course why she wouldn’t because I am fucking her so called fiance almost every night or he is fucking me………

In few weeks Silvia is going to marry that monster Slade moretti and I wanted it to happen as soon as possible…….. After that day she and Stephanie didn’t trouble me anymore…… I saw them doing preparation for the wedding sometimes…… whenever they see me all they do was glare at me with hatred in their eyes……. Walking inside the kitchen I saw Louisa standing there making me sigh an little…… seeing me she gave me an soft smile “you should be resting ira” she said looking at me…….. “I couldn’t stay inside my room anymore Louisa” I said while she nodded her head understanding my feelings……. “Here chop this vegetables” she said while I gave her an smile and started chopping the vegetables…… when I heard “Louisa that stupid dog bit of gina’s leg” Anna said walking inside scowling……. When Anna saw me she gave me an small smile which I returned……. “Everyone is afraid to go near zitto” Louisa said sighing heavily……. “I will do it Louisa” I said looking at her while she stood there stunned…… “you don’t have to do that ira” she started but I cut her off saying “remember I was the one who usually feed zitto Louisa”…….

Louisa nodded her head and gave me the bowl saying “be careful ira”….. I nodded my head and started walking to the garden behind the mansion…….. The moment I opened the iron gate I was knocked off on the ground by an huge black dog…….. While I felt zitto lick my face continously I never understood why this dog behaved different with me from others……. I caressed zitto head while he laid his head on my lap……. I saw the dog food on the ground making me let out an breathe……. Patting his fur I saw his black eyes looking at my face “why did you never bit me zitto???” I said looking at his eyes……. I don’t know why I asked that question while I saw him snuggle closer to my stomach making me ticklish…… “I am never going to understand you am I???” I said chuckling at the huge black dog…….. While I felt someone’s graze on me making me stiffen….. Looking around my eyes fell on that green eyed monster standing there looking at me and zitto……. I saw his eyes staring at zitto with an unknown glint while I saw him smirk and his eyes turned darker making me frown slightly…….. Looking down I saw zitto snuggling I to my chest with his head when I heard “Già prendendo in consegna il mio posto preferito zitto??? ”(already taking over my favorite place zitto??? ) he said in Italian making me confused…….

I felt zitto smother his head more into my chest letting out an weird sound……. I looked at him frowning when I heard an chuckle turning my head I saw that monster chuckle looking at us……. I stared at him baffled while he turned around walking away…….. I looked at zitto who is still laying on my lap making me sigh in annoyance that is couldn’t understand what just happened…… I stayed there with zitto some times then walked back to kitchen……. I saw Anna and Louisa cooking while Anna sighed looking at me…… “you know ira I don’t understand your bond with that stupid dog” Anna said making me raise my eyebrows……. “In these past weeks he almost killed and scared away every person who tries to feed him” she said rolling her eyes……. “Yet he behaves differently with you” she said making me stunned……. She was right somehow I have this weird bond with that dog..... What happened few minutes ago was an proof that he didn’t hurt me that I am an exception……. But why me??? I thought baffled in my mind……. After helping Louisa with cooking I went back to my room…… I was walking near an corridor when someone pushed near to the wall by force…….. Looking up I saw Theo standing In front of me his black eyes filled with malice, rage and something more……

I tried to push him away when he gripped my shoulder harshly making me hiss in pain……. When I heard “you fucking bitch you tried to fool us” he said snarling angrily……. I saw him pull out something from his pant pocket when I saw the shiny metal knife I grasped in fear……. “You know bitch I so wanted to crave your skin and chop your fingers off so much” he said slowly Tracing the knife on my cheeks…… while tears fell from my eyes I felt his knife on my neck Tracing down to my chest……. “Tell me bitch did he fucked your cunt like how an whore should be fucked” he said smirking evily……. I stared at him in terror hearing his crude words when he pulled the button of my shirt with knife ripping it off….. I grasped in fear started pushing him away while he pointed inside near my heart making me freeze…… “Non avresti mai dovuto permettere a quel bastardo di scopare quello che è mio, puttanna”( You should never have let that bastard fuck what's mine, bitch) he said ripping off the second button…….. While tears continously falling from my eyes I saw him stare at my bust licking his lips making me disgusted……. I felt the cold metal touching my upper swell of bust making me flinch…….. “Quel bastardo ha ordinato a nessuno di toccarti”( That bastard ordered no one to touch you) he said growling loudly……..

I flinched at his angry voice shivering badly when I heard “or else I would have marked your skin” he said chuckling sinisterly……… seeing the evil look in his face I felt an shiver ran through my spine in fear…….suddenly he pulled away from me turned around and started walking…….while I let out an breathe I was holding in relief when I heard him say “soon bitch soon” leaving me Petrified…… I ran to my room and locked the door leaning against it I let out an sob……. While the flashes of what happened now is kept on playing in my mind……. Now I understood the meaning of his dark malice look which he always gave…….. Why is this happening to me I thought cursing my faith…….. While an bitter chuckle left from my lips thinking how my already messed up life just got fucked up more……. Will i able to survive through this when i am surrounded by cruel inhuman monsters????.......

Hello readers, what do you guys think about Theo???

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment......