Chapter 2: Izuku's Judgement

Currently, in hell, Lucifer was going through some papers on her desk. It was a normal business day for the Queen of hell.

That was until her door was busted open and she spilled her wine all over her papers, which just infuriated her to no end. She looked to the door with a glare and also allowing a small amount of her Demonic energy to radiate and flow around for whoever it was to feel her power.

"Who dares break into my office!" She cried, her voice sounding a little distorted

"Yo, sup Luci!"

It was at this moment that Lucifer felt stupid. Stupid for being mad as she should have expected this from her of all demons. Standing there was none other than the first and still one of the most powerful demons in Hell itself.

Justice the Awesome Demon.

Justice was a short demon girl with pale skin, a black arrow-tipped tail, and like all demons had white hair. Her irises are a grey color, however, you wouldn't know that as she is always wearing sunglasses which also hides the fact that she is actually blind. her hair is in a short ponytail on the back of her head, tightened with a red bandana. Poking out of her hair are two small black horns that are rounded at the tips. Justice wore a red dress shirt with a black tie with two silver clips attaching it to her shirt, and over the red dress shirt, she wore a black suit jacket, which she always wears unbuttoned and around her shoulders. She also sports red fingerless gloves, gifted to her by Lucifer herself. The gloves also came with metal tags on the wrists, labeled "HPJ", which stands for "High Prosecutor Justice." She also wears black pants with a belt and boots like the rest of the demons.

Lucifer sighed and looked to Justice, "what do you want this time Justice?" Lucifer

"I hear old fly face is out and about in the human world," Justice said with a smile

Lucifer looked at her with narrowed eyes, "How do you know about that?"

"I've noticed a large amount of Demonic energy in the human world and I know that it has to be Beelzebub's energy... I know it anywhere" Justice said with a smile, "I've also noticed that Judgement's Demonic energy is nowhere in hell but is also in the human world, So I know you sent her after Beelzebub, but those are just the two that's I've sensed up there"

"Two? You sensed more than just theirs?" Lucifer asked, sounding intrigued

Justice nodded, "It's demonic, but not fully, it's a mix of both human and demon," Justice said

"Yes, Beelzebub had seemed to make a contract with a human, we don't know what the deal exactly was, but it seemed he now has some Demonic powers borrowed from Beelzebub"

"That's just the problem, Luci, the demonic energy is becoming his own" Justice said

Lucifer now looked at her with a shocked expression, "What!? are you sure!?" Lucifer cried out

Justice nodded, "Yeah, no doubt... the problem is if he's going to end up like her"

"Don't" Lucifer interrupted "After all this time, I still do not wish to hear her name, and I doubt very much this human could become like her"

"Still, if he shows signs similar to her, it might be better to take him out," Justice said

Lucifer nodded reluctantly, "I Know, however, you know that if we kill him prematurely, and heaven gets wind of what we did, we'll be punished beyond belief, my mother will be angry with us," Lucifer said

Justice nodded with a smile, "True, which is why I do somewhat agree that we watch the kid if he beats Judgment" she said with a wide smile

"What makes you think he and Judgment will fight?" Lucifer asked