A Welcoming Reunion (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)

Upon passing out, Y/N wakes up in his mindscape, only to see that it is equally split in half between light and darkness. Where on one side, Asura is standing at the edge of his end, with his arms crossed and a steely glare, while on the other side is the twenty-two foot Aatrox, with his sword in front of him and his hands rested on the pommel of it. The two of them look as if they are in a very intense staring contest that determines the fate of Y/N, but luckily, said person manages to intervene.

"Um, what's going on here?" He asks them, and they both turn to him at he same time.

"You did this." They say to him in chorus before they immediately go back to staring at one another.

"I am confused, what the hell is going on here?" Y/N asks, standing in between the two of them.

"The sword that you acquired on Sakaar turns out to be sentient, as you can see right now. And now that he has claimed you as his vessel, he shares your mindscape alongside me, and I will not allow it." Asura explains to his pupil, not looking away from Aatrox.

"That is a lie! I am merely benefitting from the battles he is fighting from, and all I want is revenge for my brothers and sisters! HELA MUST DIE!" Aatrox argues before Y/N has had enough of the arguing and decides on an ultimatum.

"Alright, alright! I know you two are pissed off about this, but I think I have a solution to this. The two of you will be on your side of the mindscape, no one takes a step into the other's territory, and if one of you does, I will have to ask Wanda to do something about it if it comes to that."

"Who is this "Wanda" you speak of?" Aatrox asks.

"She can control your mind and she has telekinesis. So, I'm going to ask her to do something if one of you oversteps your boundaries, clear?"

"Agreed." And with that done, everything slowly turns bright and Y/N is conscious once more. As he opens his eyes, he finds himself being taken care of by a few of the Sakaarian women, and when they see him awaken, they all back away but stay close to him in case he will allow them to continue. He sits up straight and looks at the room around him, and it is a really spacious room with lots of random items placed around the area, and there is also a really large bed when he turns around. Basically, this is Hulk's personal room.

"Friend is awake." Y/N hears, and he sees the Hulk, with a towel wrapped around his waist, walking over to him.

"Hey, Hulk. No hard feelings after that fight, right?" He asks the green monster, to which he responds with a nod before Y/N asks the women to leave them alone. They briskly walk out of the room as Hulk places a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"Hulk sad that he didn't say goodbye to friend. But now friend is back, so Hulk is happy." He says.

"I can see that, but...if you're here, then that must mean that you came here on the quinjet from the battle of Sokovia, right?" All Y/N gets is a nod in response. "Where is it?" After asking, Hulk walks over to a window and points to the junkyard below.

"Quinjet." Hulk simply says, and there it was, lying there, collecting dust as the seconds go by.

"Hulk, do you like it here on Sakaar?" 

"Yes, people love Hulk. On Earth, people are scared of Hulk. Sakaar is home for Hulk." He responds before he sits down on the bed. Y/N walks towards the bar and grabs one of the bottles and uncorks it before taking a sniff of it, it's alcohol. He recorks it and returns it back to the shelf.

"Not everyone is afraid of you, you know? The Avengers are not afraid of you, I am not afraid of you. Everyone on the team recognizes you as an ally: Steve, Tony, Clint, Thor, me, and even Natasha." As soon as the last name escapes Y/N's mouth, the Hulk growls at him, causing him to raise his hands in surrender.