𝟮𝟰. 𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶'𝘀 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻

an; double upload🧓🏻
make sure to read chap 23 first

an; double upload🧓🏻make sure to read chap 23 first

"s-sorry guys- i think i'm a little late..."

speak of the devil, or in this case, an angel- y/n suddenly traipses through the glass doors, a wobbly smile on her face as she looks anywhere but the boys. one of her s/c hands flit up to adjust the pink hairclip that was weaved within her h/c tresses, the same hairclip that sakusa 'returned' to her that one day on the bus. everyone looks at her. and once they do, their countenances light up. bokuto's eyes sparkle with the purest of joy and then there's no time to think or process any more words- he's rushing over to the doorway and enveloping the stiff girl into a warm hug. she's surprised at first, but rather quickly untenses in his secure embrace. she was fond of kou.

"h-hi, koutarou! how are you do-"

"-y/nnn!! what took you so long!!" he grins widely, giggling into the warmth of the girl in his gentle grip.

"hey, y/n- don't worry bout it, you're not that late." kuroo smirks before akaashi speaks, his delicately beautiful features gleaming with charm even under the cheap fluorescent lighting of the convenience store.
"no, you're hardly late at all. we were just early."

ah...! y/n chan's here...! crap... maybe i could hide again before she sees me? hmm. but this time i have to hide with my plushy- oikawa's blooming plans are diminished the very moment he turns to grab his toy and is met with a glaring iwaizumi. 'you better behave, shittykawa.'

"greetings, y/n, it is good to see you again." ushijima comments, inching a bit closer to her after akaashi prompts his friend to release her. y/n smiles up at him, urging the green-haired male's eyes to widen slightly as he stares down at her. he doesn't really know what to do. but he knows he wants to do something. so he just extends his hand, in which y/n curiously takes, and then he gives her a very formal handshake. he was fond of y/n.

"welcome to walgreens." he says. she giggles softly, a sound that everyone's ears perked up at. "haha, thank you, ushi! and it's good to see you again, too."

kuroo slings an arm around her shoulder, lazily grinning as he opens his mouth to speak, looking over at oikawa.
"well, oikawa, what're you gonna do now after realizing she was innocent all along; despite you humiliating yourself and calling her a lying fangirl?"

"..." oikawa thickly swallows, but his visage remains the exact same; a carefree smirk on his closed-eye face. then he simply grabs his... peculiar clone of a plushy, sauntering over to the wide-eyed girl before holding the stuffy out to her. the quiet sound of sliding doors opening is barely even registered due to the chaos unfolding in the store, but perhaps a few of the boys picked up on the faint noise of the miya twins entering.