Chapter 7

It had been a week since Ariana and I had sex, and she had changed completely. She would barely talk to me, and if she did it was short and mean. I couldn't really understand what I did wrong, and whenever I asked about it she said she was fine. I was laying in bed around 10 PM when I got a text.

Jax🧞‍♂️: Get tf out of bed and come to my house. We throwin a rager

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: Yeah you crying cause a bitch won't text you back. Guess what. We got bitches at the party

Me: I'm not crying fuck brains. I just never had a girl ghost me after we fucked

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: You also never fucked a newlywed married bitch??? Of course she ghosted your ass. She just
got fucking married

Jax🧞‍♂️: The man has a point.

Me: She isn't a bitch.

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: My bad. You never fucked a newlywed married lady. Now get out of bed.

Me: I really don't feel like it. I just want to lay in bed and watch TV

Jax🧞‍♂️: ...

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: ...

Jax🧞‍♂️: ...Are you watching victorious?

Me: LEAVE ME ALONE

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: Get ya bitch ass up and shower then get over here. Cause I'll come over there and get you myself and we know Papa Brad don't play

Me: Yes I remember you violently throwing me in my shower and dressing me like a two year old for my twenty first birthday

Brad🏋🏼‍♂️: Exactly

Jax🧞‍♂️: See you in an hour champ

I groaned and got out of bed. I got in the shower and stayed in there for like 40 minutes. I got out and chose my outfit. I put on grey sweatpants and a black wife beater with white Jordan's and a gold chain. I got in my white 2021 Mercedes Maybach and drove to Jackson's party. When I got there I parked in the driveway which was my designated spot. I walked in and greeted everyone.

Jackson and Brady ran up to me and hugged me.

"Atta girl. I'm proud of you for coming." Brady said.

"You threatened me." I said.

"But you still came." He said. A girl came and handed us shots. We took them.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem, Y/N." She smiled. She walked away.

"See? You can get any girl you want!" Jackson said.

"Yeah I know. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. Like why am I so caught up with what she thinks? She's married, and I'm single as fuck." I said.

"Exactly! Just fuck another girl tonight. You'll get over your little fling as soon as you slip inside a slipping slide. You know what I mean!" Brady said. I laughed.

"Yeah. I gotchu." I said.

"Jack, my boy!" Brady yelled. I turned around, and my brother walked through the door. Well it was him, Luke and Elly. But following close behind was Ariana and Dalton with Courtney and Victoria.

"What the fuck?" I asked Jackson.

"I didn't know they were coming. I swear. I only invited Courtney. I swear I only invited Courtney and Victoria. That's it. I wouldn't do that to you." Jackson said.