SIXTEEN

[EDITED]

"Excuse me.. Depending on how you look at it, this could be considered very extreme bullying" Yuuji said as he's holding the frame. "Shut up and stay that way for a while" Yuuji looked at you, you looked the other way. "Now, now.. You heard his explanation. Cut him some slack"

"The panda talked!" Yuuji was shocked. "Salmon, salmon" "What?" He is confused with Toge. "Inumaki-senpai is a cursed speech user. Cursed speech is a technique that amplifies the power and compulsion of words. He limits his vocabulary to keep others safe" Megumi explained to him. "So if he told someone to die, they'd actually die? That's really powerful"

"It's nothing that convenient. It's all case by case, depending on thier difference in strength. Worth case, it could effect him. Limiting his vocabulary is a way for Toge to protect himself, as well" Panda explained. "So how are you able to speak, senpai. Are you some new breed of panda?" You and Nobara sighed. "Blabbing on about people techniques.." Nobara said. "It's fine. Toge's isn't that kind of technique, anyway. More important, Yuuji.. Give me back Slaughter Demon. You borrowed it from Satoru, right" Maki said while asking for her cursed tool.

You saw Yuuji start to get scared. "Gojo-sensei.. Has it.."

"Tsk, that blindfolded dumbass!" "Looks like he broke it" you mumbled while sighing. "So, what's the plan? The group battle format is what we expected, but we have another member now. Do we change strategies? There's not much time" "Bonito flakes"

"Well, that depends on Yuuji. What can you do?"

"Punch, kick.."

"We have enough of that"

"Huh?" Yuuji was shocked. "I don't know what he's been doing since he's been dead, but if everyone from Tokyo and Kyoto fought him at once without cursed energy, Itadori would win" Megumi's saying that after fighting Toudou? That makes it convincing. Interesting. Maki thought while smirking.

"Kill Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuuji. He is not a person. So it will go unquestioned. It'll be treated as an accident. There's no need to hold back ot hesitate" Principal Gakuganji told Kyoto sorcerers. I don't want to... Miwa thought. "You say to kill him, but he's here because he didn't die, right?" Mai said to the old man. "I've heard that Itadori's previous death was suicide. What is the one thing you must be cautious about when ending a hostile sorcerer? You"

"Yes. You must kill them with cursed energy to prevent them from coming back as a curse after death" Noritoshi explained the matter. "Exactly. If another delivers the finishing blow with cursed energy, then all is well. At present, Itadori Yuuji has control of the body. Unless Sukuna comes out, he's just a first-year. Killing him will be-" suddenly  Someone broke the door, Toudou. "This is stupid. Do what you want"

"Come back, Toudou. The principal isn't finished yet" Noritoshi stopped him. "Takada-chan's making a guest appearance on a walking show at 11. Do I need to explain more?" "You can record it. Come back here"

"I'm going to watch the recording and watch it in real time! Who do you take me for?" He fought.  That's your problem here?! "Listen, all of you. You listen, too, old man. I've been disappointed in you all and your bad taste in women. Plot and scheme all you want on your your own. But if you try to order me around again, I'll kill you "

"What do we do now? I don't think we'll be able to carry out the plan with him like that. The principal's gone off somewhere, too. I don't know what to be killed by that guy" Miwa looked very worried. "Does it even matter? He's going to go straight for the Tokyo team, anyway. If he's just going to go berserk, we can focus on the game" Nishimiya said. "But we have to kill Itadori Yuiji, right?" We're seriously doing this? "I don't think he'll go as far as killing him. Though he probably could"

"Then we'll need someone to keep an eye Toudou and deliver the final blow to Itadori Yuuji" I don't like this. Miwa wanted to refuse but had to. "We'll have cursed spirits to deal with, too, so we'll be in two-man cells anyway. That works out for us"

"No. Allowing a half-wit like Itadori Yuuji to be a sorcerer at Jujutsu Tech is a serious problem. One that goes beyond this exchange event. I cannot overlook this as the eldest son of the Kamo clan. We're all attacking Itadori Yuuji together"

"Hold on" Nishimiya raised her hand and everyone looked at her. "What happens if Inumaki-kun or Okkotsu-san is with Itadori-kun? Having all of us in one place is a risky move with that cursed speech user. Worst case, he could wipe us all out at once. And I heard about Okkotsu-san, she's very strong as her brother although she looks weak. Her cursed energy is demon, no one will win from her I guess. She can stop the time, anyway"

"That's true. The Okkotsu's siblings are too strong" Mechamaru began to worry. "No, if you know they're coming, they are not that scary to face"

"Let me have Maki. That brown-haired first-year and Okkotsu, too, if possible"

"You're sounding just like Toudou" Noritoshi said, making Mai growl.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" Megumi calls you as you two are walking outside together. "I'm okay" your answer made Megumi feel uneasy. "Are you sure?" You look at him, he looks serious. You let out a sigh. "Taka-chan.. Already exchange from the hospital.. But" he was just waiting for your answer. "Taka-chan disappeared after her mother died" he gasped. "I will find her after the exchange event"

Megumi suddenly put his hand on your shoulder. "I will accompany you, we will find her together" he said making your heart feel warm and you smiled while thanking him. You two keep walking until you see them all with Yuuji. "Itadori" Megumi called Yuuji as Yuuji looked at you two. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sounds like I've got a big role, but I'll manage"

"I'm not talking about that. Something happened, right?" He asked again. "Huh? Nothing happened" Yuuji looked at him who was still not satisfied. "Okay, it did. But it's true that I'm fine. In fact, because of what happened, I don't want to lose to anyone"

"Okay, then. I don't really want to lose, either" Megumi said as he passed Yuuji, you followed him from behind. "What do you mean 'really'? You already got sent rolling around once! Overwhelm them! Let's throughly trounce them! For Maki-san's sake, too!

"Don't say stuff like that"

"Pollack roe"

"Yeah! For Maki's sake, too"

"Don't say stuff like that" Yuuji smiled from behind you six. "Well, in that case, let's win!"  He's in front of you all of a sudden, Maki pushes Yuuji with her legs. "What are you doing taking the lead?"

"Ow"