024

Jisoo felt her hands suddenly run cold. She gulped and quickly checked his Instagram account again. When she saw that the company's name is in his bio, she slapped her forehead and bit her lip.

How can I be so stupid and not know this sooner?!

Her train of thoughts were interrupted when suddenly, the secretary went to her, "Ma'am this way please for your contract signing," she said.

Jisoo looked at her for a minute and then smiled a little. She heaved a deep sigh and stood on her stilettos. With head raised high, she walked her way to the office the secretary had pointed her to.

The lady opened the door for her and she smiled until the secretary closed the door silently.

Jisoo looked around the large office. The furniture is fully-furnished, the color palette is mostly black, gray, white and brown. Glass windows are from the ceiling to the floor that captures the breathtaking view from the top.

After all, it is the highest floor of the building. He has the whole floor for him only.

Her eyes landed at the swivel chair with its back turned from her direction. She takes a few steps forward to let her presence be known.

Deep down, she knows where this is going but the moment the chair slowly turns to face her, revealing the smirking man in his suit, eyes with amused playful stares, she still can't help but to be taken aback.

He leaned to his table and eyed her. His fingers were lightly tapping the wood as he raised his brow, clearly teasing her. Then, he spoke.

"Our paths have crossed again, Miss Kim."

Taehyung. CEO of Hermod Motor Corporations. 

How fortunate things have turned out.