Chapter 11

Hey guys hope you have a good day and make sure to eat something!

Love yall

Y/n POV

I felt kisses on my face and groaned.

"Baby wake up. Come on." I heard Anna say as the bus moved a little.

We left Michigan yesterday.

We had finished the video two days ago let me tell I got fucking drunk.

Apparently the surprise that Juj was talking about was that party for me.

It was a surprise party for hitting multiple milestones.

But since they games they had made were for couples and Anna cant drink... I got super drunk.

So drunk that yesterday morning when I was supposed to wake up and pack I ended up sleeping my hangover away...

TO FOUR IN THE AFTERNOON!

I have never slept in that late in my life.

I opened my eyes and looked at Anna. She smiled and kissed me.

"Good morning baby."

"Murin." I said in my morning voice. I can't help that for a solid hour in the morning when I wake up my voice is deeper than Morgan Freeman's.

At least that's what I say.

Anna giggled as i knew she loved it.

"You ready to see your bestie?" I looked at Anna as she giggled.

"Emma is not my bestie she is my sister. If anything Kennedy is my bestie." Anna smiled as I had my beat friend from back home.

Well she also lives in LA. But also back at home... its hard to explain.

"Anyways are you ready to see Em?"

"Of course." Anna giggled as I stood up and looked in the mirror. I made a face as Anna kept giggling.

"Ok give me a minute I am not- oh shit-" Before I could finish my sentence our bus driver hit a pothole.

I heard the girls heads smack their heads as I went flying backwards.

I groaned as Anna came over to me.

"You ok babe?" I groaned again as I closed my eyes.

"Y/n what's wrong?" I heard the girls start to get up as I just laid their in pain.

I do not want to deal with this today.

"Anna all I am gonna say is I need teh first aid kit and maybe a hospital." Anna looked at me as I watched Sab run over to the front.

I lifted myself from the floor as we all looked at my hand and wrist.

"That doesn't look right?" Eva said as I looked at them.