[ch:2] 6

"Are you sure~ It feels a bit tight over here. "
Are you really this naive? Or is he the disgusting one for feeling this way? It was a yes to both in Adil's mind. He groaned his huge, dark muscular back hit the mirror behind. He didn't respond. He was trying his best to stop the blood from rushing to that one spot. His dick.

How can he think or act this way when he has two children around your age! He is disgusting.

You wanted increase your pace but stopped when you noticed the tears in Adil's eyes. You didn't want this. You didn't want to take advantage of his kindness. You just wanted him to look at you for who you are.

"Well if that's what you want. " You stood up and turned away from.
"I will go try on my stuff now. K? "
Adil nodded as you walked out. He didn't know why... but you leaving now, made him feel really guilty.

Done with the shopping you left Adil and Yuta to their rich people business things.

Yuta felt a weird energy between you and Adil. You weren't flirty and Adil seems to avoid you a little.
Furthermore, Adil was much quiter the whole meeting. He was a serious guy when it came to work but when he didn't participate much in the business banter... Yuta knew. Yuta now knew something happened while he was the fitting room

-

Next day is here which means party tim--
"What are you guys doing here?! The party doesn't start in 4 hours! " You yelled at the two girls who sat on your bed. Your adjacent seating area was getting filled with bags.
"My ladies will that be all?" the old butler bowed.
"Yeah you can leave. " Lily crossed her legs and shooed them off.

"Wait please. " You walked over to them .
"Thank you so much. Hope you have a great day " You smiled and heavily tipped the butler and the other two workers.
"F/n?? "
"What the hell ya doin' ?"
His bright smile deemed at Lily and Margaret's comments
"My lady I.. Are you- ...you sure about this?" the butler asked as you sighed.

"Yes of course! You have been here for a such long time. Always serving us... this is least I can do." the old man smiled brightly at your response.
"Anyways, I don't think I have seen you both around...  are you two new? "
"Y-yes. "
"My lady you noticed? "
"I happy to see you both doing well and hope you have adjusted to this new place"

"My lady... we are adjusting little by little. " the shorter of the two answered.
"Well then take it easy. And don't too hard on yourselves over a few screw ups here and there "
"Yes!!! We will!!! And thank you very much ! We will work hard and try our best to never disappoint you!! " They said together synchronized. You just giggled.

"F/nnnnn" Margaret whined
"Will you please hurry up! " Lily yelled irritated.

You rolled your eyes, 'Dumb rich bitches'.
"Coming!.. Gotta go. Have a good day y'all "
You pat the two bowing workers head, shook the old butler's hand and closed the door.

"Can ya like do this dumb gurl bs some other time? The spa people are here " Margaret stood up, eyes glued to the phone.
You didn't even bother addressing the first part of her sentence. These girls too dumb, pretty, rich and sheltered to understand why one should be nice to others.

"What spa people? " you asked
"Like some aestheticians, manicurists and masseuses and--"
"So basically spa people " Margaret interrupted
"Being uneducated is not cute " Lily retorted
"And being a nerd means loser "
"Fuck off bimbo--"
"Stfu before I punch your--"

"Guys! Stop where are we going?! "
Lily and Margaret stopped arguing and looked at you, weirdly.
"To the spa room"
"Duh. "
Because apparently everybody has one in their mansions. And you are a dumbass for questioning it.

Please vote if you are enjoying the book.