♪ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀; 𝟏 ♪

⁀➷          an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with             the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

⁀➷
an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

⁀➷          an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with             the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

꒰ ❛ 𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙 ❜ ꒱

𝑆𝑂𝑀𝐸𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐼𝑆 𝑂𝐹𝐹...

I'm not trying to think badly of Katsuki, but has his arm always felt this heavy? I'm not trying to say he's gained weight... it just feels a bit heavier than usual.

I have to wake up now, so I have time to shower and sneak out of his room before anyone notices, so one way or another I'll have to get his strong grip to loosen.

I try to gently move my way out of bed, and to set his arm back onto the bed, but he just pulls me closer against him... jesus christ when did he get so buff? I mean I was kidnapped for a few months, but this seems like years worth of training. Weird.

"Katsuki... I have to get up now..." I whisper to him and he just groans and it sounds WAY different than usual, like way way deeper... what the fuck is going on?

I roll over and I scream in peer shock at a sleeping ADULT KATSUKI. That's not my sixteen year old boyfriend... that's him as an adult basically.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" He groans as he opens his eyes and stands up... he's tall and I was right to say his build was buffer than normal.

"I don't know, tell me why the hell you're suddenly like six feet tall???" I ask him and he furrows his brows at me, before he lifts his head up and looks around his own dorm room before groaning.

"Shit... I knew that fucker hit me with a quirk." Katsuki complains under his breath and I sit on the floor still completely in shock and confused.

"Can you explain what you think is going on?" I ask of him and he sighs.

"I was arresting a petty thief on patrol last night, and at one point he touched my neck... it felt weird but I didn't think anything of it until he said to me, "Good luck for tomorrow"... fucking asshole. It's some time travel type quirk... I'm not sure how long I'll be here though." Katsuki explains and I begin to sort of understand what's going on.