Dark Infatuation

New York

" Angre ... Have you clear the warehouse . " Vansh asked as he marched inside the company where his meeting was going to held !

" Yes ... Boss ., We removed all the traces . " Angre said .. as a twisted smile curved into his lips ., .. he remembered how mercilessly he cleared everything .

" Hmm ... " Came his curt reply ., With dominating aura around him ., Cold expressions on his face , Surrounded by numerous bodyguards ...

Everyone around them shuddered ..
At his intensity ., the man's lower their gaze not able to meet his malice gaze ... Women's were ogling his masculine figure ...

But one stare from him ... Everyone intimidated with his cold demeanor ..
He smirked .. inwardly with satisfaction when he eyed the look on their face ... Fear .., fear of him ...

As he was walking ... Just then a small petite figure crushed into his hard chest ... She was about to fall ..., But as his instincts work more faster than him ... Quickly wrapping his masculine arms around her curvier
Waist ... he held her !

A ... New blossoms invaded my senses ., As I breathed imbued body mist with fragrant sandalwood ., So detoxifying that I felt myself loosing in her ...., ..

I looked at the small ... Curvilinear figure ., Who's has her eyes closed due to fear for her ... I have only one word ., A beauty ... She's is !!

Her scent has an inspiring and eroctic smell .... So fucking ; Natural !!

Her ... Skin so flawless ., Curves incredibly soft like a silk to his rough body ..., Fair skin with perfect prominence of her jaw and cheeks bone ... Long dark lashes that fanned her cheeks .., as she stilled her eyes closed !

Her plump lips ... Just like rasberry ., Quivering with fear ., Begging for him to fuck those lucious mouth !!

Her sawn like slender neck ., The creamy texture is calling him to mark his Territory !

Her perfect sized breast ..., He had the sudden argue to kiss and suck them .,
Feel the touch of her bossoms ., How would it like ., When he will claim her breast .., In his big masculine hands !

Will it feel soft just like ... Soft cotton balls ?

When she open her eyelids ., Her beautiful attractive eyes trailed to him ...

He felt himself go hard .. the want for her excruciating him ... He felt possessed of her !!

The way she was looking at him .., It was so alluring ...

His Trance broke ..., When she removed his hands from her Waist !

Their eyes ... Met .., his dark hooded brown eyes locked with her hazel black eyes .... A shiver run through her as his cold and intimidating eyes met with her ... His eyes conveying some deep .. and twisted emotions ., Her heart beat began to beat fast !!

She was pulled by her thoughts by his deep ... Intimating voice !

" Are you okay ... Miss ?

She shuddered at his deep voice ., Her instincts were telling this man in front of her .... Is dangerous ! His entire being screams power ., Supermacy and dominance !!

" Y-yes .. " she replied timidly ., Looked at his eyes which was filled with Amusement or some kind of deep Emotion ! Though she was herself suprised by her this kind of behaviour ... She has never been this intimated by anyone !