𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Please read the author's note at the end of the chapter. Very important for future chapters !

"How are you both feeling today" Lorenzo asked me as we both lay in bed

"How are you both feeling today" Lorenzo asked me as we both lay in bed. A few days have passed since we dropped the bomb and I haven't had a day's rest. We were either shopping or at the gynecologist.

Today was the first day I could relax. Lorenzo was at his office working . Valentina, Marco, Anna and Thalia were on a date and I took the opportunity to take a relaxing bath and write in my book.

I was at the end of my book and only then I realized that I was actually writing our story. The kidnapping, the wedding, our love and at last our future little life.

"Everything is fine. The baby is doing so well so far and my nausea is not too bad anymore." The nausea is really annoying.

Every morning I get woken up by it and so I wake up Lorenzo too. He is really a sweetheart. He's been with me through the pregnancy and helping me a lot too.

He has even stopped smoking because he is afraid that something will happen. Right now he is massaging and creaming my belly.

"Ciao picollino. Non vedo l'ora di conoscerti anche se devi stare ancora dentro la mama per alcuni mesi in più. E importante in modo da poter diventare forte! Te proteggeremo de tutto quanto sia malo e sarai la persona più felice di questo mondo.

Devi solo promettermi di uscire solo quando sarai pronto, nel momento giusto " he whispered in Italian against my belly and checked in easily.
("Hello Little one. I can't wait to see you even if you will stay a little bit longer in your mommy's belly because you have to grow up and become strong for this world. We will protect you from all bad people and you will be the happiest person in this world. You just have to promise me that you will stay in the belly until you are ready to come out".)

It's too early to get a kick but we both know the baby agrees. He looked at me and noticed my tears.

Without saying a word he kissed me passionately.

❤︎
3rd POV

He pushed her onto the bed, her clothes on the floor, decorating the floor with petals, as a flower reveals the beauty from within. Dignity covered in lace, with her back slightly perched and was resting on the mattress as he stood in his dress shirt with three buttons popped open, and his pants belt unbuckled.

Eyes of a hawk, with the intent to feast on her, his moves were calculated to the rhythm of her own. Her azure eyes glued onto his enticing ones, staring at each other, as to whose move it was.

Lorenzo smirked, hiding behind a motive she couldn't decipher, as her gaze never moved from his strip down. Fingers that itched to touch her body, unveil his Greek god defined physique underneath, abs that were sculpted by none other but a miracle. A v-line that traced down towards the bulge in his pants.