CHAPTER 4

Ana's POV:

It's been a couple of weeks since the Russian princess has arrived and Alex is all over the place, she doesn't eat well she skips classes, she talks back to our moms and... I heard something break and I ran to Alex's room to find her TV shattered.

And she developed some serious anger issues.

But the fishy thing is, whenever Nessa is around she doesn't do anything, she just distances herself and sits in the corner quietly, like she was some type of trained dog.

"Alex what the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

She looked at me, her eyes were different, no, the way she looked at me was different. There was nothing behind her stare but anger and emptiness. Sometimes she'll look like she's trapped inside her head.

"A-Ana..." I saw something in her eyes, and then she switched again.

"Get out" she said in a cold voice.

Our parents were out of town for business for about a week, and it was only the three of us in the castle, the guards and the chefs. I wanted to go stay in the pack house until they came back but I'm not sure if I should leave them alone.

I went back to my room and closed my ears, to keep the screaming and the shattering. I cried and cried because Alex wasn't Alex anymore.

The next morning, I knocked on Alex's door that barely looked like a door, because half of it was missing. She was sleeping on her bed face down. I went to wake her up but I was interrupted by Nessa.

"What the hell happened here?" I turned around and just stared at her with no emotions on my face, she saw me trying to wake Alex and she stopped me.

"It's okay Ana I can take care of her." She went to grab her but I stood between them glaring at her.

"What are you doing Ana?" she asked innocently but I saw right through her evil thoughts.

"What have you done to her?" she looked at me confused,

"What are you even talking about?" she went to reach for Alex but I pushed her away,

"Back off Nessa, I'll help her myself" she sighed and left the room. What is going on with you Alex?

I gently shook her to wake up, and she opened her eyes. She jumped off of the bed and hugged her knees. I have never in my life seen her scared like this. What is she scared of?

"Alex. It's me" I said softly hearing my voice crack, it hurts me to see her in this state.

"Ana? Is it really you?" she said with tears in her eyes, she tried to reach for my hand but then her eyes turned cold and angry.

"No...It's not you" she whispered, all of a sudden she started hitting her head and screaming.

"Get out of my head!!" she kept on hitting her head, over and over while I tried to stop her but I'm not that strong.

"Alex stop! Please! You're hurting yourself!" I saw her fangs grow longer at first I thought she was going to hurt me but she looked down at her wrists. My eyes widened, I kept linking my moms to come here as fast as they could.

"Alex please..." I cried trying to stop her; she guided her wrist to her mouth and dragged her fang along her forearm without hesitation. I was pulling her arm away but no use so I started screaming for help.

"Help! Someone!" Not even a second later, Nessa ran inside and grabbed Alex by the neck and pinned her against the wall.

"Alex! Look at me!" Nessa yelled, when Alex heard her voice she looked up at her, and her eyes went back to their soft gaze.

"Mate?" she whispered,

"Yes baby, mate. It's me" Nessa's face filled with tears. I saw Alex's eyes roll back in her head, she passed out of exhaustion. Nessa grabbed her before she hit the floor and put her head on her leg and gently caressed her head with tears rolling down her face.

"What the fuck happened?!" I heard my mom's voice behind me. Mama walked right after her and her face was horrified at the sight of Alex unconscious body and her bloody arm that has a wound that goes from her wrist to the inside of her elbow. Mom ran towards us and picked Alex up taking her to the clan's doctor. I felt my knees weaken but arms held me tight before I fell to the floor. My mama's scent filled my nose and I just held on into her and cried. I heard her whisper southing things to me.

"Sweetie tell me what happened?" I explained to her how Alex started to act weird lately, and that she missed school and picked fights with everyone and told her about Alex losing her temper at anything.

"But today was worse; she kept hitting her head and screaming get out of my head" I said feeling the tears run down my face.

"Let's go see your mom and Alex" she looked up and Nessa was sitting on the bed with her head between her hands.

"Nessa do you want to go with us" Nessa looked at us with red eyes and softly nodded her head yes. She's giving me mixed signals, I don't know if she has something to do with this or someone else, but I am going to find out sooner or later...

***************************

A/N

Who has an idea what's going on? :)