8

"Everyone, today we're all gathered here for your future Alpha Harry Edwards Style, to find or choose his Luna. For the bright and beautiful future, let's have a toast!" 

The pack Alpha says raising his wine and everyone toasted with their mate and partners. Louis smiles clicking his wine glass with Bran he said, "Toast to our future Alpha!"

While Harry was glaring at them the whole time. "Harry, stop it!" Zayn hissed. "What!" Harry grumbled as he gulps down the whole glass of wine.

"You're glaring at them stop it!" Harry rolled his eyes and looks back at louis and Bran to find them dancing like lovely dovey couple.

"They look so cute!" Niall says looking at them to which, "Shut up! They look like brothers!" Harry says with grit teeth making Zayn laugh out loudly at him.

"Oh, see our big bad alpha is jealous!" Harry groans and gets up to go towards Louis and Bran.

Bran's hand was on the curve of Louis' bum and both of them were giggling. Louis instantly looks back as his omega sensed his mate coming closer to them, but someone stopped harry from reaching them, she was one of his friend.

"Bran, thank you so much for the phone and this suit-" Bran chuckles and says, "You don't have to thank me, baby." both of them were a bit drunk.

"Baby? I like it" Louis giggles making him chuckle, he leans down and bumps his nose with Louis' saying, "you're a cute tiny baby!" Louis pouts and says, "I'm not tiny, I'm a big strong Omega!"

Bran nods, "Yes, a beautiful strong omega who's been through so much and is still doing awesome..."

Louis smiles and leans up to brush his lips against Bran' he said, "Thank you so much, this meant so much to me..." he said looking in his eyes.

"You deserve the world omega... I can give you everything you deserve just gimme a chance please..." Louis smiles and crashes his lips with Bran he said, "I gave you already!" Bran smiles brightly hugging Louis tightly he said, "Thank you so much!"

"So when are we going on a date?" Louis says smirking and Bran grins, "Whenever you say baby!" Louis kissed his lips once and said, "Tomorrow!" Bran nods and hugs him but suddenly louis started breathing heavily his face got sweaty,"B-bran i-i think-"

Bran looks at Louis' red face, "What happened Louis? Are you alright?" Louis shakes his head hiding his face in Bran's chest he mumbled, "M-my heat is here..."

Bran panics and grabs Louis' hand dragging him upstairs where Louis' room was but someone grabbed his shoulder in hallway.

"Where are you taking my omega?" Bran turns to see Harry, with his eyes shining red, Louis whines high in throat when he saw Harry, his omega begging for his mates touch.

"He's in heat i have to take him to his room!"

Harry growls scaring Bran even more, "Leave him here, I'll take care of him!" Bran goes to protest but Louis whines and says, "I want my Alpha..." Bran doesn't know anything about wolfs, literally nothing about their heat and ruts so he just nods kissing Louis' forehead he leaves,

Because a Human can never fight with an Alpha... never!

•••

"My sweet omega your Alpha is here!"

Louis runs into Harry's arms clinging onto him, he was leaking silk as he whines. "Want you Alpha..." Harry grabs him picking him up he takes him in his room. He locks the door and gently places the whining omega on bed and starts unbuttoning his shirt as he said, "Smell so good omega, all sprawled out for me..."

All this times its not harry its his alpha taking over his body once he smelled his mate in pain in his heat moaning for him and harry lets his alpha take over him... so this was Edward.

Just as Harry goes to remove louis clothes someone was banging on his door, "HARRY COME OUT EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR YOU!" it was Liam.

"Go away" Harry growls making Louis whimper, he calms him down by stroking his cheek softly, "Harry? Did you got in your rut? Open the goddammit door!" Liam bangs hard making Him angry.

He quickly pecks his sweet Omega's cheek and opens the door immediately closing it after coming outside. "I said go away!"

Liam was an alpha too, he can smell Louis and that made Harry's alpha jealous, "Harry he's in heat what're you doing with him!" Harry pushes Liam as he tries to get in the room. Liam was furious when he saw harry was naked.

"My omega!" Liam frowns when Harry says it, "what? He's not your omega h-"

"Yes he is my omega! I am his alpha and he needs me now"

"What did you said?" Gigi gasped.

"What the fuck..." Zayn was right behind her holding his head he said, "Harry you're fucked up!"

(Omega's heat is when gets all clingy and horny for his alpha's knot and they are the most fertile at that time, their heat lasts for 4-7 days and comes after every 3-4 months same happens to alpha in his rut he gets all possessive and aggressive towards his omega also the most fertile at that time)