⌗08. the boy on the arcane machine

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ITS A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY AFTERNOON. The girl on her oversized hoodie with a pair of sweat black pants wearing a black Nike shoes is playing on her own to a public arcade.

She's been having fine since she's been winning every game she played.

A certain boy has been watching the girl from a far without knowing, the boy seems having fun seeing her having fun while smile across his face.

He's not from Shibuya since he's from Ikebukuro his fun ruined when his blond friend called him which makes him sigh with frustration. He look at girl one last time, smile on his face before disappearing completely.

"AHH! I won again, get rekt!" (Y/N) shouts with happiness getting the plushie inside the arcade machine.

The girl do her victory dance but stop when she realised people watching her, she embarrassingly bow to them when a shadow appeared infront of her.

She look up and she saw her classmate Chifuyu, Chifuyu wave at the girl smile on his face.

"Yow, (Y/N)-chan what are you doing here alone" Chifuyu asking the girl smile still on his face. "I was just making my free time fun since I had my homework done earlier."

He nodded, a two unfamiliar boys walk behind Chifuyu.

"Yow, Chifuyu who were you talking to? " a lilac short hair boy ask beside him was a friend who had a scar on the corner of its mouth.

"Oh yeah, you guys never met yet,
(Y/N)-chan this is Takashi Mitsuya and Shiba Hakkai. You never met them since they are late when you met Toman" Chifuyu explain to the girl holding the winning prices she got with O shape mouth.

She look at the boys behind and wave and bow "Hello, (Y/N) Yamamoto nice to meet you". The two boys bow as a return of respect.