Chapter 33

Author P.O.V

When Trey and Shawn get home Nacia runs towards them with his afro bouncing on top of his head with a happy smile on his face.

The first person Nacia runs over to Shawn and jumps into his arms as soon as he's close enough to do so. Shawn almost drops the bag of food they brought for the child. Nacia doesn't notice the food ti busy being excited about Trey and Shawn's presence.

"Woah slow down mop head," Shawn says lightly chuckling. Nacia offers Shawn a big grin not knowing that he just got insulted.

He then jumps into Trey's arms when his eyes catch a glimpse of the man and starts ranting excitedly about getting his hair done. Trey knows he can't disappoint Nacia by telling him he'll do it later when he's been waiting so long. So Trey takes Nacia upstairs first to get his hair done before the baby bursts from the excitement. King thinks it's kinda rude he didn't get a greeting.

"What's up with y'all" Shawn questions sitting next to Andre who tenses up a little not expecting the other man to choose to sit next to him of all
people. Shawn notices and offers Andre a sympathetic smile he knows he hasn't made the best first impression. It would have shocked him if Andre and his friends weren't a little wary or scared of him and his other two companions. He honestly doesn't blame them.

"Nothing just chillin" King answers still playing with the dolls he and Nacia were just playing with. King can't believe the little shit ditched him. So much for a new friendship. Shawn looks at King with a concerned look on his face because why is a grown man playing in a pile of toys.

"He was playin wit Nacia," Jordyn says noticing Shawn's concerned look. Well, that doesn't explain why he's still down there making the dolls have a bitch fight over another doll?

"That's why you got a yeast infection!"  King says in a high-pitched voice as he makes one of the dolls smack the other dramatically.

"He's a little too into it" Dom adds on as well his own concerned stare coming out.

"King you don't have to play with the dolls anymore," Andre says laughing softly. Although Andre believes the storyline King has with the dolls is more important than the kid songs playing on TV. King ignores them and continues his intense storyline. The show must go on.

"How you doing" Shawn questions Andre directly noticing he never got an answer from him about how he was feeling.

"I'm okay" Andre answers Shawn knows there's probably something on his mind, but it's not his place to push for an answer.

"You sure? Jordyn can be a bitch" Shawn says obnoxiously loud just so Jordyn can hear which earns him a glare from the said boy. Shawn's mad because Jordyn made him and Trey carry him around for an extra week after his leg healed because he was feeling an "ache" when Jordyn knew damn well that was a lie.

"Yes, Jordyn is nice," Andre says honestly causing Shawn to let out a deep sigh before a look of realization pops upon his face and he turns towards Jordyn. Jordyn feels Shawn's eyes on him but doesn't give him any attention because he doesn't care and King's doll story is getting juicy and good.

"What kind of witchcraft do you do?" Shawn questions and Jordyn looks at him with an incredulous look.

"Fuck is you talkin about?" Jordyn questions confused moving his back onto King's dolls who are now making out? He already missed a couple of episodes because of Shawn's stupidity.

"Them niggas at that meeting think you this cute innocent angel who just follows us around," Shawn says his voice laced with confusion because why are those words even being used to describe Jordyn. Jordyn laughs softly at the news. He ignores those men like his life depends on it and that's what they got from that? it's funny.