Chapter 17 - Sudden Plan

The next two days went smoothly. The discussion of people in the street are like a fire spreading around rapidly. Everyone is talking about how Empress demanded the blood of Kashmin's heart and how the empress's maid suffered. Some people supporting Nandini saying she is right for seeking justice for her maid and some supporting Kashmin saying she is a princess then how can anyone humiliate her in the court. But all those criticisms has nothing to do with Nandini. As she laid on couch in Rose Palace and drinking juice lazily.

"The citizens are spreading so many rumours. Even talking about things that did not happened" Atropa informed. Nandini looked at her and her gazed closely observed Atropa's skin then again sipped on her drink.

"What it got to do with us? They don't have work so they talk unnecessary things to find entertainment. Not you nor I can stop everyone's mouth. Besides who cares about their story. No matter what happens they can only watch and talk behind. That's their limit to do things" Nandini replied.

"My lady, the ointment you made is too smooth. It does feel heavy. After applying I don't feel like I have used any medicine"

"That for your scars. It will vanish soon. Besides in future what will your future husband say if he saw your skin full of scars?"

Atropa's eyes widened and her cheeks flushed "my lady don't tease me"

Nandini glanced at her "what's there to be shy, you also have to marry someday"

Atropa shook her head as her face turned red with embarrassment. Just then Ageratina lead Vaibhav inside.

Seeing Atropa standing at side and her bruises has recovered Vaibhav was somehow stunned. 2 days ago her body was bandaged and her skin had cut marks and filled with bruises but today she was standing in front of him totally fine except the the white cloth wrapped on her forehead.

"It's improper to stare at young girl too long if you don't have any future intension" Nandini's voice broke his trance. He coughed lightly while Atropa hurriedly left the place. While Nandini casually enjoying her drink.

"Greeting to sister in law" Vaibhav bowed.

Nandini waved her hand "I already saw you. You are too late to follow that custom while staring at my maid"

Vaibhav shook his head "don't get me wrong sister in law" he sit on chair across her.

"Why?" Nandini looked at her "is not it good if you have interest in her so I don't have to suffer finding a good match for her in future and also she can stay here with me"

Vaibhav's eyes widened and he coughed. He couldn't believe his sister in law will talk directly. Ageratina who was standing at the side suddenly giggled.

"Besides, what part of her less than any princess? She is beautiful and also has good culinary skill and some other skils too. She is much more better than any other woman you could find" Nandini stated.

Vaibhav couldn't reply. His face turned slight pink. Thought it feels ridiculous but what Nandini said is true. Atropa really do look beautiful with fair skin and smooth posture. She wears simple light coloured dresses giving a elegant look. Not only her but if anyone look closely to Ageratina she is also not less than Atropa. From their posture to serve as a maid is unqualified for them and great injustice.

"Here" Nandini pushed a glass of juice to him "it will help you relax"

Vaibhav did not think for a second before gulping down and finishing the glass in a second. His body felt cool and all the uncomfortableness is gone.

"This drink is pretty cool. It immediately helps body to relex and a perfect drink for summer" he complemented.

Nandini looked at her "of course, it's perfect because Atropa made it"